Honda XR250 Baja $800

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Honda XR250 Baja $800

Post by vladimir »

Reg card, plate, new clutch, kickstart only model

Speedo, trip counter, decompression all working (on many of these bikes, at least one is absent/ not functioning)

Would not suit very short people, seat is quite high, I am 5' 10" and fine with it

One of the best all-purpose bikes for Cambodia, imho, flooding, dirt, pavement-hopping, riding over cops' feet, etc.

Time for me to get a smaller bike and act my age, maybe a KTM 1190

$800

PM me please, not putting my phone number up here
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
jalka70
Tourist

Re: Honda XR250 Baja $800

Post by jalka70 »

Hello

I could be interested by your bike, at 700$. Don't hesitate to reply in PM I will give you my phone number then.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

vladimir wrote:Reg card, plate, new clutch, kickstart only model

Speedo, trip counter, decompression all working (on many of these bikes, at least one is absent/ not functioning)

Would not suit very short people, seat is quite high, I am 5' 10" and fine with it

One of the best all-purpose bikes for Cambodia, imho, flooding, dirt, pavement-hopping, riding over cops' feet, etc.

Time for me to get a smaller bike and act my age, maybe a KTM 1190

$800

PM me please, not putting my phone number up here
Bro ,vldamir you could get 1000$ easy for that beast.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Good bike and great price.

Why so cheap?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

1. I needed cash for various things, school fees etc.

2. The bike is around 1990, iirc. At that age it is a constant struggle to maintain it, always something needs fixing, say $50/month. Add to that fuel an doil costs, it was a hassle.

I rent a bike now, small automatic, almost maintenance-free, and the lessor fixes any problems...none yet. My petrol bill is $2/week, as opposed to $5 min before, so still better off.

I will get another Baja 250 when I can afford it, but later model with kick and electric start
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic