Old Khmer Rouge Footage

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Old Khmer Rouge Footage

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Posted this in another thread but thought id share here also, there are many more videos but these are just some i picked out

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: Old Khmer Rouge Footage

Post by Rutiger »

Good stuff. Whenever I see those old KR propaganda videos, I wonder how many people shown survived through that time, and how many are still alive today. Quite a few, I imagine. Most of them would be around 55 years old today.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Old Khmer Rouge Footage

Post by rozzieoz »

When i am at weddings, parties etc I catch myself looking around at the over 50's and wondering what they experienced during the war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic