Khmer women with costume

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Khmer women with costume

Post by prahkeitouj »

Chariya wrote:Yes, me i shy,
I dont know how to meet barang,
I have khmer boyfriend before but he do shit to me,
I just want man who can take care me and do good for me,
I not care money only good heart,
I have simple life.
Barang and Khmer man are not different. Maybe Khmer man know our culture well and care you more than barang does.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Khmer women with costume

Post by Duncan »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
khmerre wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
I've dark skin and long black hair ,but no barang likes me. : p

are you sure ? or you have just to meet barang in real :beer3: and not just on the forum
meet real i dont mean just for a beer a good khmer girl dont drink beer :wink:

or you are scared to meet a barang ? Why should/should not date with barang?
I don't need any dating. :)

Explain why you don't need any dating. I believe you need to date other people to find out what qualities, good or bad ,that other people have.
If I asked you what sort of plums you like, what sort of peaches or nectarines taste best, you probably would not know cause you have not even seen one let alone tasted one.
How can you say what qualities in a person you like if you have never met a variation of different people.
I won't eat orange while I'm eating apple. I don't compare orange with apple because I know they are different. No one is perfect, but i enjoy it. I'm serious in relationship so I don't like compliticated relationship.
But prahkeitouj , you still cannot know what a peach, plum and nectarine are like unless you see or taste one.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
khmerre wrote:

are you sure ? or you have just to meet barang in real :beer3: and not just on the forum
meet real i dont mean just for a beer a good khmer girl dont drink beer :wink:

or you are scared to meet a barang ? Why should/should not date with barang?

Explain why you don't need any dating. I believe you need to date other people to find out what qualities, good or bad ,that other people have.
If I asked you what sort of plums you like, what sort of peaches or nectarines taste best, you probably would not know cause you have not even seen one let alone tasted one.
How can you say what qualities in a person you like if you have never met a variation of different people.
I won't eat orange while I'm eating apple. I don't compare orange with apple because I know they are different. No one is perfect, but i enjoy it. I'm serious in relationship so I don't like compliticated relationship.
But prahkeitouj , you still cannot know what a peach, plum and nectarine are like unless you see or taste one.
I just want to focuse on apple and enjoy eating it, but maybe apple taste might change me one day. Who know?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:

I just want to focuse on apple and enjoy eating it, but maybe apple taste might change me one day. Who know?
ive had a few tasty clementines before :twisted:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Jamie, she said she doesn't like a complicated relationship.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote: I won't eat orange while I'm eating apple. I don't compare orange with apple because I know they are different. No one is perfect, but i enjoy it. I'm serious in relationship so I don't like compliticated relationship.
Jamie, she said she doesn't like a complicated relationship.
but why have a satsuma when you can have a tangerine :roll:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

i like durians, king of fruits, hell yeah!!!

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

That is the difference between Westerner and Khmer. Westerner say taste all, Khmer say tasting all will change who you are! Who's idea is better? Many foreigners end up marrying locals.
CowshedCowboyRedux
Expatriate

Post by CowshedCowboyRedux »

I'm happy with a lovely bunch of coconuts.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Are they big ones, or small ones, or ones as big as your 'ead?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic