Why Are You In Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Why are you in Cambodia?

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:Hahaha. Ok maybe it aint. But you have yet to answer my questions. How old are you and what do you do here? Stop dodging the questions and man up!
I'm multi-decades old and here for the whores, .50 cent local beer and ease of buying pharmacy drugs. I am also trying hard to convert others to my lifestyle whilst I'm here.
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

A gorgeous and kind woman.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

dagenham wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Hahaha. Ok maybe it aint. But you have yet to answer my questions. How old are you and what do you do here? Stop dodging the questions and man up!
I'm multi-decades old and here for the whores, .50 cent local beer and ease of buying pharmacy drugs. I am also trying hard to convert others to my lifestyle whilst I'm here.
Finally you are telling the truth. Everyone comes here for the Angkor Wat experience dont we?
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

at 26 years old...I woke up and realized america has been taken over by this mental disorder called liberalism. So I'm a refugee from the tyranny that is Obama.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

The Add Jay wrote:at 26 years old...I woke up and realized america has been taken over by this mental disorder called liberalism. So I'm a refugee from the tyranny that is Obama.
So Bush was your dream leader then? Senior or Junior? And Romney your white knight, eh? Cheney is your idol? And what about Limbaugh? Too liberal for you? How can you be here if you can't pack heat?
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Shit Dageham, you are still alive and kicking. Welcome back.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
ali baba
Expatriate

Re: .

Post by ali baba »

I'm a big fan of the far east and spent several years traveling on and off with an eye to live in the region permanently. I had plans to live and study in Japan but was denied a visa whilst backpacking in SEA. I arrived in Cambodia in May 2008 and Phnom Penh made a strong impression on me. I liked the ambiance of the place with lots of social activities but few of the hassles and discomforts of a big city. I like being outdoors and traveling on 2 wheels and really enjoy driving around PP after adjusting to the local traffic conditions. I like big open space so having major roads built alongside parks and away from skyscrapers is great and the rivers provide respite from the urban environment. I also love the locals sense of friendliness and humility.

I'm accustomed to life here and plan to live in Cambodia for the rest of my days. My gf and I plan to marry next year so I'll be pretty much official from then on.
Scarier than malaria.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: .

Post by vladimir »

ali baba wrote:I'm accustomed to life here and plan to live in Cambodia for the rest of my days. My gf and I plan to marry next year so I'll be pretty much official from then on.
Congratulations!

Don't allow the 40 thieves to hear about this...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

dagenham wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:at 26 years old...I woke up and realized america has been taken over by this mental disorder called liberalism. So I'm a refugee from the tyranny that is Obama.
So Bush was your dream leader then? Senior or Junior? And Romney your white knight, eh? Cheney is your idol? And what about Limbaugh? Too liberal for you? How can you be here if you can't pack heat?

Your British....your country has its own major problems. I feel really bad for englishmen....Reminds me of the Clash song. If england was for englishmen.

Limbaugh spews the same shit everyday. Like a housewife being beaten. Actually my favorite is someone banned from England for exercising his right to speak freely.
\"

rep dem....all the same going along with the same agenda just having people blind sided by social issues.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic