man have horrible food, mouth comes out water and faint

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

man have horrible food, mouth comes out water and faint

Post by bolueeleh »

just had a horrible dinner at cafe mango in serendipity, snooky,

gnocchi was powdery and mushy in the middle, tried another dish, salmon lasagna was bland as hell, zero seasoning, dunno what the hell happened to the food, it was ok last time i had dinner there, this is what happen when the boss doesnt give a fuck and let the staffs run everygthing. maybe will see it on sales in here soon, vicious cycle :(
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: man have horrible food, mouth comes out water and faint

Post by Username Taken »

Why do I suddenly have the feeling that you're the guy responsible for the CEO News title machine.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Username Taken wrote:Why do I suddenly have the feeling that you're the guy responsible for the CEO News title machine.
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

bolueeleh wrote:just had a horrible dinner at cafe mango in serendipity, snooky,

gnocchi was powdery and mushy in the middle, tried another dish, salmon lasagna was bland as hell, zero seasoning, dunno what the hell happened to the food, it was ok last time i had dinner there, this is what happen when the boss doesnt give a fuck and let the staffs run everygthing. maybe will see it on sales in here soon, vicious cycle :(

I ate there about a year ago and the food was rubbish, it's been like that a while.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

bolueeleh wrote:just had a horrible dinner at cafe mango in serendipity, snooky,

I thought gnocchi was supposed to be a bit powdery on the outside and soft in the middle. It's filled with cheese or potato.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Love the headline. A classic.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote:
Username Taken wrote:Why do I suddenly have the feeling that you're the guy responsible for the CEO News title machine.
:plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic