Business For Sale (CAFE & BAR) in Phnom Penh

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
luxlaxjapan
Tourist

Business For Sale (CAFE & BAR) in Phnom Penh

Post by luxlaxjapan »

$32000

Since last July 2015, we started to set up our business as AsianBooster Co., Ltd. and we have opened "The Commune ~Cafe & Bar~" in last October which is targetting mainly Western and Japanese people who live in Toul Tompoung area, where those people can enjoy our hand drip (pour over) coffee and casual fine dining such as Hamburger set with reasonable price in our relaxed open air seating with free wi-fi.

Now we are getting to have more customers day by day and our staff is well trained and growing up into people capable of handling the operation by themselves.

Also our friend is opening an entrepreneurial venture office in the next door in this February. So we can prospect to increase the number of customers in near future.

However we are afraid that we have to go back to our country as soon as possible due to having some troubles in our family.
But we think it is a waste to close this cafe & bar down in this situation. Therefore we would like to transfer this business to someone who wish to take over this facilities and staff with a period of transition from our system to your new system.

Thank you for your kind consideration.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Sincerely yours,
camson
Tourist

Re: Business For Sale (CAFE & BAR) in Phnom Penh

Post by camson »

Hello,
My name Camson.
I am wondering if the business is sold?
kindly contact me on [email protected] or please provide your phone number.
regards

camson
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Business For Sale (CAFE & BAR) in Phnom Penh

Post by General Mackevili »

camson wrote:Hello,
My name Camson.
I am wondering if the business is sold?
kindly contact me on [email protected] or please provide your phone number.
regards

camson
Welcome.

Have you tried sending them a PM through the forum? They will likely receive an email alert.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Business For Sale (CAFE & BAR) in Phnom Penh

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

They're still open, pop in and check the place out...great location for a typical Kiwi/Ozzy style beergarden, the villa has several rooms so could be a guest house also. Unfortunately not the greatest location, st.472 Toul Tom Poung. If you want to see pics, search for The Commune by Asianbooster on facebook.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic