Travel deals: Free international flights with Mekong River cruise, Cambodia and Vietnam

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Travel deals: Free international flights with Mekong River cruise, Cambodia and Vietnam

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

By Julietta Jameson
March 31, 2016, 2:56 p.m.

Get free international flights when you book this Mekong River cruise with a difference. It comes with its own Elvis "tribute artist", Damian Mullin, who will entertain guest on seven evenings.

This cruise through Cambodia and Vietnam is aboard the RV La Marguerite.

With local guides throughout the tour, experience a Buddhist blessing, Khmer classical dancing, and explore Angkor Wat.

'Rockin' the Mekong' is priced from $3995 a person, twin-share ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane and includes return airfares, the seven-night Mekong cruise, transfers, tipping, 28 meals including wine with lunch and dinner, soft drink, local beer and spirits and five nights' pre and post-accommodation in Saigon and Siem Reap.

More information: http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/stor ... nam/?cs=34
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Travel deals: Free international flights with Mekong River cruise, Cambodia and Vietnam

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Elvis "tribute artist", Damian Mullin, who will entertain guest on seven evenings.
Fuck that! Reading that was enough to put me off the cruise even befor I saw the cost!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Travel deals: Free international flights with Mekong River cruise, Cambodia and Vietnam

Post by phuketrichard »

:please: :please: please
FREE LOL

Rockin' the Mekong' is priced from $3995 a person, twin-share ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane and includes return airfares, the seven-night Mekong cruise, transfers, tipping, 28 meals including wine with lunch and dinner, soft drink, local beer and spirits and five nights' pre and post-accommodation in Saigon and Siem Reap.

Hardly free
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Elvis "tribute artist", Damian Mullin, who will entertain guest on seven evenings.
Fuck that! Reading that was enough to put me off the cruise even befor I saw the cost!
Yeah. I think I'd rather swim the fucking Mekong than put up with that.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
gavinbrisbane
Expatriate

Post by gavinbrisbane »

I don't know what target market they are aiming for, but it's clearly not mine....

7 nights of 'Elvis'....I will pass... isn't an hour enough!?!?!?!? :bad:

I will can take my own self on my own adventure for that..... :Yahoo!: :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic