Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:Everyone knows that GM always gives a warm welcome! Did he ask you about your Facebook account?Image
haha me and GM have over 60 mutual friends on FB, 56 are asian girls, the other 4 are forum posters :beer3:
i actually sounded a little too proud of that :sorry:
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160331/b32d9676ad201e2012b722fdde37bd7a.jpg[/img]
:plus1:

ps. im in PP wheres my long island?
I'm out tonight will let you know the plan when I fish work.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by prahkeitouj »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:Everyone knows that GM always gives a warm welcome! Did he ask you about your Facebook account?Image
haha me and GM have over 60 mutual friends on FB, 56 are asian girls, the other 4 are forum posters :beer3:
Haaha...Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by prahkeitouj »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Did he ask you about yours?
Just teasing them!Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160331/b32d9676ad201e2012b722fdde37bd7a.jpg[/img]
:plus1:

ps. im in PP wheres my long island?
I'm out tonight will let you know the plan when I fish work.
yeah im out tonight mate, ill inbox you my number and we will catch up! :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Chariya
Expatriate

Post by Chariya »

What is the sock puppet?
is it bad thing?
Chariya
Expatriate

Post by Chariya »

i not understand
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i am sure some "socks" here ( there are a few) can give u a definition but this is from wiki;

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[4] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer. Many online communities attempt to block sockpuppets.
Aia over at K440 knows all about them now and what it feels like to get caught using one and vigorously deny it. :stir:
:beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Chariya wrote:What is the sock puppet?
is it bad thing?
Hello Chariya and welcome to the forum,
This is an expat forum and most of the posters are barang, but Cambodians are very welcome here.
I don't really know how to explain the term "sock puppet", but it is when you use more than one name or ID on the same forum. But if you are on FB then you must be a real person - I think - GM is the expert here. :)
If you have just joined the forum, then relax and watch, join the conversation if you have something to say. Don't worry too much what some posters say here; barangs are not always polite and they will say what they think.You will see if you like it or not.
You can always ask if you don't know. Have fun. ;)
Chariya
Expatriate

Post by Chariya »

I not know, me i am only one person,
I think i need to watch more to understand all :D
Sometime i play Facebook on my friend phone,
but me i not have, i have to respect what my parent want.
Thank you.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

that sucks, facebooks over rated anyway :thumb:
i only really use it to keep in contact with friends and family back home and uploading pictures to make them all jealous haha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic