RETOX Music Bar, Restaurant & Guesthouse on Victory Hill, Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $40,000

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

RETOX Music Bar, Restaurant & Guesthouse on Victory Hill, Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $40,000

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

FOR SALE - RETOX Music Bar - Resto & guest House (victory hill)

$40,000 — Sihanoukville (province)

Famous venue in sihanoukville (victory hill)

Guest House 7-8 rooms

7 years lease - rent 950$/month

on behalf of new owner. contact tel =
096 8028414

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: RETOX Music Bar, Restaurant & Guesthouse on Victory Hill, Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $40,000

Post by TheGrinchSR »

It's not April Fool's for another 2 days.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: RETOX Music Bar, Restaurant & Guesthouse on Victory Hill, Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $40,000

Post by SinnSisamouth »

it just shows you that people that have these bars have no idea about marketing and owning a business

look at those shitty pictures!

seriously,just give and go home
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
one_dolla
Expatriate

Post by one_dolla »

What is it famous for?
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

being shit
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

SinnSisamouth wrote:being shit
+1
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

everything is for sale- prices often go down as the low season progresses.
Sometimes ppl just walk away for the price of the furnishings.

businesses - real ones - typically sell for between .7 - 1.5 x their annual net depending on risk, length of lease, financial history and simplicity of operation.
if there is no net or a terrible margin, it is not a business no matter how much "potential" waiting to be "unlocked"

within those parameters, it is not unreasonable to expect a sale anywhere on earth.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

frank lee bent wrote:everything is for sale- prices often go down as the low season progresses.
Sometimes ppl just walk away for the price of the furnishings.

businesses - real ones - typically sell for between .7 - 1.5 x their annual net depending on risk, length of lease, financial history and simplicity of operation.
if there is no net or a terrible margin, it is not a business no matter how much "potential" waiting to be "unlocked"

within those parameters, it is not unreasonable to expect a sale anywhere on earth.
Given those furnishings? I think any new buyer would pay them to take them away...
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

SinnSisamouth wrote:it just shows you that people that have these bars have no idea about marketing and owning a business

look at those shitty pictures!

seriously,just give and go home
noooooo...... we need the investments here, lots of local business need them, rattan furniture makers, shitty signage makers, cockcroach fryers etc
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic