Maybe Later Mexican Restaurant on Serendipity Beach Road in Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $75,000

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Maybe Later Mexican Restaurant on Serendipity Beach Road in Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $75,000

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Ideal for existing Sihanoukville business owners with capacity to manage a “turn key” very profitable business. All reasonable offers will be considered.

We'll show you the books and tell you how we would go about unlocking another 25-30% in profit potential if we were staying.

What You Get:

* 4.5 year legacy reputation for best Mexican food in Sihanoukville.

* All cocktail and food recipes documented

* All established supplier relationships

* 1 month of coaching from current staff (if you take over by April 1).

* Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence 4 consecutive years

* 106 5-Star Trip Advisor Ratings from real customers with elaborate unsolicited testimonials:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_ ... ml#REVIEWS

* The World Famous Rambo Room

* All Book keeping records dating back to opening day (January 15, 2012)

* Rights to the Maybe Later brand (solid franchise opportunity for the region)

Will Determan is in town until March 29th exclusively to find the right buyer. Please do not hesitate to call with questions. 087766921

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Maybe Later Mexican Restaurant on Serendipity Beach Road in Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $75,000

Post by frank lee bent »

If it nets around $100+k , maybe worth it.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Maybe Later Mexican Restaurant on Serendipity Beach Road in Sihanoukville FOR SALE: $75,000

Post by phuketrichard »

90% reviews by ta are worthless.

HOW LONG LEASE!!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Aren't they about to clear Serendipity? I laugh at the way it's described as being on the road. I guess they are calling a path a road nowadays. I don't know of any businesses in SNV closer to the beach than Serendipity.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
one_dolla
Expatriate

Post by one_dolla »

It is on the road down to the beach. It not a track buses etc go up and down it. So, downwards only flows raw sewage...(it might be fixed by now.. maybe)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

very good location and seen it packed more than once.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Yeah, seems they do well. I wasn't a fan of their food. Burritos seemed to be filled with rice, mostly. Maybe just a Santa Fe style or something though.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

went there once, never again, not even close to the supposedly "mexican" food in USA, burritos are powdery, salsa bland as hell.
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Lots of businesses will soon be for sale
http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/23349/ ... ss-owners/
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

laws in cambodia is grey and confusing in its best condition, unclear policy and lack of enforcement lead to confusion of lawlessness but one word from the HE will set things in motion that have been dormant for many years, ie, otres beach saga, the first time i heard abt otres possible vacation was 6 years ago, 3 years later its still talk, but 1 word from HE all changed, yea so caveat emptor
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic