Stealing a backhoe, is it that easy?

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Stealing a backhoe, is it that easy?

Post by Anchor Moy »

Edit: Thanks Kiwi.
Edited due to misread, thought I was on a property for sale page so totally misread.
And to answer my own question, yes, it's obviously that easy if you have the documents. Never mind who's name is on them.
Mem More

This man is WANTED alive! He is Som Chettra/Som Vicheatra, but the Khmer translation of his name is Sang Chetra. He used to be our driver and was asked to photocopy the original documents of our backhoe, but he never came back. Our backhoe is in Mondulkiri, but when our men went there to take it, they were stopped by the police and were told that the backhoe was already sold by Chettra. Please call 0966599733 or 017838243, or the nearest police. Thank you for your assistance!
Last edited by Anchor Moy on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Stealing land, is that easy?

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Where does it say land?

I read it as the guy sold the backhoe...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic