Post, you fuckers!!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: Post, you fuckers!!

Post by Raybull »

juansweetpotato wrote:
Raybull wrote:
nemo wrote:It may surprise you when you inevitably go native, that many of the girls you see on the beach work the early shift at the place you reference.
The clientele of the earlier part of the evening runs to remorque drivers and other native gentlemen who are quick and efficient in their business.
The force is strong with this one. :thumb: Once the local night food market closes the goods at the other markets have already been spoiled.
The night-guards don't seem to mind second or third pickings. They don't pay no $20 dollar neiver.
At 20-30kr you can't be too picky!
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Raybull wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
Raybull wrote:
nemo wrote:It may surprise you when you inevitably go native, that many of the girls you see on the beach work the early shift at the place you reference.
The clientele of the earlier part of the evening runs to remorque drivers and other native gentlemen who are quick and efficient in their business.
The force is strong with this one. :thumb: Once the local night food market closes the goods at the other markets have already been spoiled.
The night-guards don't seem to mind second or third pickings. They don't pay no $20 dollar neiver.
At 20-30kr you can't be too picky!
Same girl as what 20 gets you, just an off night .
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:
Samouth wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:since they stopped the ceo news an samouth seems to have left the room
it got slowwwwwwwwww

there just aint a hell of a lot to post about that has not been posted before,
Hey big boy Richard, I thought you would be happy not seeing me hanging around on CEO. I was thinking that you wouldn't want to see what I share on CEO. FYI, you were not the reason that I was inactive recently. For the last two weeks, I was traveling and working at the same time. Right now I am still in Singapore enjoying the nice breeze, clean environment, good foods, but it is damn expensive. Just paid 4 dollars for a big bottle of water.
I dont give a fuck if ur here or not,
I was ONLY stating why its gone quiet
perhaps learn to read /understand English before posting :plus1:
Hey Richard, you do give a shit about it. Look while many posters here didn't notice my absent on the forum, you were the one who pointed it out. BTW, i forgot that you can't read between the line. Never mind, big boy. :D
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

The posting pace on this forum has literally nearly tripled since I posted this thread, which is a solid and impressive recovery of where it was before. :thumb:

The one downside of the recent increased CEO activity is that the same asshat posters who were the cause of the dearth of posts and CEO viewers a few months ago by being morons and chasing away other posters, and who haven't added anything of value here and then themselves stopped posting here due to nobody wanting any interaction with them, are now coming back and returning to their previous idiotic ways now that they have a sizable CEO audience again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Rutiger wrote:The posting pace on this forum has literally nearly tripled since I posted this thread, which is a solid and impressive recovery of where it was before. :thumb:

The one downside of the recent increased CEO activity is that the same asshat posters who were the cause of the dearth of posts and CEO viewers a few months ago by being morons and chasing away other posters, and who haven't added anything of value here and then themselves stopped posting here due to nobody wanting any interaction with them, are now coming back and returning to their previous idiotic ways now that they have a sizable CEO audience again.
Yeh people are posting again because you did this post rutiger

You really are a celeb of cambodia expat forums.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

bkktrapper wrote:
Rutiger wrote:The posting pace on this forum has literally nearly tripled since I posted this thread, which is a solid and impressive recovery of where it was before. :thumb:

The posting increase is not due to this thread whatsoever, but it shows the timeline of the improvement. And it is nothing to do with me. but rather my (among several others) posting frequency of late. The traffic increase stems from a concerted effort to post as much new content as possible and getting others engaged, despite your typical assclown attempts to derail topics by being one of the previously mentioned asshat posters who contribute nothing interesting or positive to any thread,and my advice to admin would be to immediately show you the exit. This forum would thrive even more without morons like you who add nothing and chase other posters away.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Rutiger wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:

The posting increase is not due to this thread whatsoever, but it shows the timeline of the improvement. And it is nothing to do with me. but rather my (among several others) posting frequency of late. The traffic increase stems from a concerted effort to post as much new content as possible and getting others engaged, despite your typical assclown attempts to derail topics by being one of the previously mentioned asshat posters who contribute nothing interesting or positive to any thread,and my advice to admin would be to immediately show you the exit. This forum would thrive even more without morons like you who add nothing and chase other posters away.
What by swearing at posters and tell them to post more?

Your the boringest one on here.
No one even heard of you till like a week ago .
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

bkktrapper wrote: What by swearing at posters and tell them to post more?

Your the boringest one on here.
No one even heard of you till like a week ago .
Who care if you've "heard of" me or not. It's not about me. It's about the forum. Some posters attempt to add to it, some only detract from it. You are one of the latter.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

The navvy or hod carrier is no longer able to reply, not that it was ever worth addressing him.
Intellectually disabled people are to be pitied, not made sport of.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

900 viewers. Not bad for 8 am. :thumb: :thumb:

Last edited by Rutiger on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic