Weight loss prescription/phentermine

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Weight loss prescription/phentermine

Post by SinnSisamouth »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:^ this...well said jamie rambo!
are you chinese?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

SinnSisamouth wrote:
are you chinese?
And a divorced middle aged woman?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

SinnSisamouth wrote:
are you chinese?

Should say "you onry rive once"
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:
are you chinese?

Should say "you onry rive once"
:plus1: amazing haha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
steve230
Expatriate

Post by steve230 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
steve230 wrote:
its unhealthy to lose a lot of weight in short spaces of time, i did manage to lose 10kg in 3-4 weeks naturally last year when i was training for a fight, but it messes up your body, the old "ricky hatton diet"
all these diet pills are not healthy if youre losing 1kg a week thats fine just be patient, curbing your appetite is not healthy your body is an engine that needs food, when you stop eating properly it fucks your metabolism up, when your metabolism messes up it stops burning off fat naturally and will rely on your pills and exercise to burn off the fat which can slow down your weight loss, then when you do eat your body will store the fat as emergency instead of burning it off
I'm at 104kg right now. My proper weight is 80kg. The plan was to lose 2kg week for 6 weeks, then 1kg week for 10 weeks, then .5kg/week for 4 weeks. I did a similar routine last time and it worked great, I gained a lot of strength and energy. The pills just do wonders for getting the appetite in check and kick starting the diet.

Problem is I can't find a single weight loss clinic that gives anything other than GNC products. They offered to inject me with L-carnitine.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I know someone who is currently, successfully losing weight without diet pills. He has some sort of 'calorie counting app' on his phone. It's working for him. Might be worth looking into.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

steve230 wrote: I work out for 1 hour a day at Good Times gym. I've been losing 1kg a week, but would really like to ramp it up some while I'm still fat. It's realistic to lost 1.5-2kg/week when body fat is high. I looked into ordering them, but most sites want $160 with shipping (it was under $30 stateside) which is more than I want to spend.
Don't worry about weight. Muscle weighs more than fat, and if doing weight training you may not notice weight loss, but you may notice looking more toned and slimmer.

Bear in mind that High intensity workouts are the most effective, combined with high protein medium carbs diet. Avoid Alcohol and fatty foods like the plague, train effectively, eat after training, not before, do high intensity aerobics 3 times a week, and that will be the most effective strategy.

The post workout burn from HIT means your body is on the fat burning accelerator most of the time. Persistence is what counts , so forget the pills.
Nicolas
Expatriate
France

Post by Nicolas »

steve230 wrote:Anyone know of a doctor or clinic to get the stuff ordered or prescribed?

I've checked at least 20 pharmacies, including a bunch around Olympic Stadium. I used adipex about 5 years ago for 2 months to kick start my weight loss, and would love to be able to do it again. So far I'm under the impression nobody wants to lose weight in Phnom Penh. I'm assuming it's legal here?
I know I can order it online, but not sure if it will arrive (or what the ransom fees from customs would be).

Any tips?
Old thread but I have an overweight friend who is going to order from UK some Phentermine Apidex K75 - 37.5mg (i have no idea).
If anyone still looking for this, PM me and I’ll put you in contact. Delivery in 2 weeks (I guess).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Lol, I am half-joking, but if you eat lots of street food/local food (instead of western food), or go to spend some time in the provinces in Cambodia you will probably lose weight. This is not a healthy recommendation, but one week of the shits does wonders.
(LOL, I sound like one of our posters who gives advice to newbies. ;-) )

More seriously, speaking from experience, if you eat local portions of local food, you'll lose weight, even if you drink beer. :beer1:
philip.smith
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by philip.smith »

Hypothetically, say someone wanted to lose as much as possible in three weeks in the KoW and they wanted to be lazy about it short of meth what's their best way?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic