Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering Her

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering Her

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering Her.

Sihnoukville: According to Kampuchea Thmey Daily News, a young Cambodian man, Motorbike sticker artist was arrested by police as a French tourist made a complaint accusing him of sexually abuse and fingering her.

The arrest happened in the night on 19 March 2016 at Otres beach located in group number 2 village number 6 commune number 4, Sihanoukville.

Police said the suspect named Kea Heng, 22 years old, motorbike sticker artist living in Phnom Penh. The victim named………………., French, 28 Years old, tourist.

According to the suspect confession, He was walking along the beach during the night time alone and then he was the victim was sitting alone. So, he came to her and had a chat with her. After chatting to each other, he thought that the victim was attractive to him. So he got closer to her and started touching her. He then put his hand further touching her vagina and fingered her aiming to arouse her. Unexpectedly, she screamed out loud which ended up him being arrested.

He was questioned and later sent to the court on 21 March 2016 for further legal action.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i fingered tracy at school when I was 12yo

she was a slut (thats wot the other girls said which was why i tried it) but she never complained

wots a motorbike sticker artists?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering

Post by John Bingham »

They make stickers for vehicles. I'm not sure how much art is involved as most designs are just copied. They use a special machine like a printer that cuts the stickers from plain coloured sheets.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

A decalologist.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

fingerologist
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

According to very direct source, she had just arrived from Vietnam with her boyfriend. They went to the beach to watch the sunset. The boyfriend then left her alone to go fetch drinks or sandwiches. what happened next seems on par with the would be rapist story except a hand on her mouth to avoid screaming which happened anyway once he realized he lost something and released his hand to check his pockets. Nearby seating Germans upon hearing the distress calls had him do a runner.
The next day the culprit denied until he was shown that the found on site motorbike key matched with his own bike.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Pic of perp added to OP.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: RE: Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Finger

Post by epidemiks »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:
Unexpectedly, she screamed out loud which ended up him being arrested.
Unexpectedly??
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

didnt trim his nails
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Something doesn't add up in this story....if he was actually able to get a sticky finger then she must have been allowing his advances for it to get to that stage, or she was passed out drunk. I'm not condoning this guys actions, but seriously, some details have obviously been left out
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic