Orange Dragon

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: Orange Dragon

Post by Rutiger »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Rutiger wrote:Yeah, life would be pretty boring if everything went as originally planned.

Many people seem to have a strong opinion about you, so you must have left some kind of impression on all of them. Cheers. :beer3:
It's called chlamydia... they make a shot for it now but most of these cheap pricks won't shell out the 3 beers worth of cash for it. ;-)
Hey, since you are here and you are the site tech wizard, how about getting the Soundcloud tab to work properly?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

#retired

Lol, nah... the process to give me the access I'd need is a pain in the ass. They'll work it out I'm sure.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

phuketrichard wrote:
I recall after spening 2 years in Zaire, teaching in french .....
i sore Never to speak it again!!!

thank Christ you never tried to teach them English!

:)
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

So what's the plan for now, OD? Staying in St Louis?
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

LaudJohn wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
I recall after spening 2 years in Zaire, teaching in french .....
i sore Never to speak it again!!!

thank Christ you never tried to teach them English!

:)
is it acceptable to mock him as long as a smiley is added at the bottom? (I am on his foe list so he cant see my posts)

:lol:
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Satiated Parrot wrote:So what's the plan for now, OD? Staying in St Louis?
That's the basic plan for now... sort of. Just started up with a pretty sweet job, starting a business with a friend, and sort of re-adjusting my own personal objectives... so everything is sort of fluid right now.

I did just finally stop renting furnished apartments and decide to break down and buy furniture... so I guess some part of my brain is feeling at least a little permanent here finally. Who knows though...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic