Everyone's A Comedian

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
gavinbrisbane
Expatriate

Re: Everyone's A Comedian

Post by gavinbrisbane »

A bloke brings his best buddy home for dinner unannounced at 5:30pm after work.

His wife begins screaming at him as she is throwing things across the room and his friend just sits and listens in.

"My hair and makeup are not done, the house is a mess, the dishes are not done. I am still in my pyjamas and I can't be bother with cooking tonight," She yells.

"Why the hell did you bring him home?"

Her husband answers: "Because he's thinking of getting married."

:dragonchase:
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

I can't believe I just came first in a self-harming contest. I'm still sitting here pinching myself.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

rick_o'shea wrote:I can't believe I just came first in a self-harming contest. I'm still sitting here pinching myself.
Good to hear.

I won that a few years back and killed myself laughing. :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic