Angkor pull tabs

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Macmullo
Expatriate
Canada

Angkor pull tabs

Post by Macmullo »

So after hundreds of ah khuns, and a few random free cans, I pulled 100,000 riel on a 2016 can. Anyone have any idea where to redeem this?
I've had my Khmer buddies try at the medium size drink shops close to me, but they will only offer 5$.
Do winners have to go straight to the brewery?
I know it's only 25$....But still.
Any help would be appreciated.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Angkor pull tabs

Post by bolueeleh »

Angkor brewery just open their headquarter near the airport, i think that would be the best bet if you are in phnom penh
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Macmullo
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Macmullo »

Figured it out (after talking to almost everyone at Cambrew)
If you ever do win anything besides a free can, you have to go down to the Angkor warehouse on street 484 (just south of tuol Tom pong).
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

I heard that to win the moto you need four tabs each with a part of the moto on?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: RE: Re: Angkor pull tabs

Post by epidemiks »

SinnSisamouth wrote:I heard that to win the moto you need four tabs each with a part of the moto on?
Must be a 2016 thing, if so. Brother in law and his drinking buddies pulled a Dream mid-2015. Single tab.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic