BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by phuketrichard »

now i am all alone here;

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

phuketrichard wrote:now i am all alone here;

Are you still there Richard ? Thought you could do with some company . Lol.

Sorry. The reason I'm here in the BZ is that its getting really slow to change pages here. I just checked on TOF and there's no problem there, so it's not me, it's definitely this forum. FYI or FWIW if you want to check it out. (Reminded me of the bad old days.) Cheers.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Anchor Moy wrote:

Sorry. The reason I'm here in the BZ is that its getting really slow to change pages here. I just checked on TOF and there's no problem there, so it's not me, it's definitely this forum. FYI or FWIW if you want to check it out

. (Reminded me of the bad old days.) Cheers.

Ah yes, I remember them too. The days when there was only one forum in Cambodia.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Duncan wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:

Sorry. The reason I'm here in the BZ is that its getting really slow to change pages here. I just checked on TOF and there's no problem there, so it's not me, it's definitely this forum. FYI or FWIW if you want to check it out

. (Reminded me of the bad old days.) Cheers.

Ah yes, I remember them too. The days when there was only one forum in Cambodia.
:ROFL: Yes, once upon a time...

However, rolling on the floor aside, I just got timed out/cut off. That was the BODS - when you stared at the little wheel until it timed out, and then it ate your post , devouring your extra-funny jests and your photos, as it spat them out into cyberspace. :shock: Bastard.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anchor Moy wrote:Sorry. The reason I'm here in the BZ is that its getting really slow to change pages here. I just checked on TOF and there's no problem there, so it's not me, it's definitely this forum. FYI or FWIW if you want to check it out. (Reminded me of the bad old days.) Cheers.
Thanks for reporting this. But, I'm not sure if it's a forum issue or ISP problem.

Tonight, pages are loading just fine for me. However, yesterday everything was slow all day. I blamed it on Cellcard.
Anyway, I'll look into it and see what I can find.

Tables :beer3:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

UT, I'm following instructions, but Youtube keeps showing as a link. Can u have a look at this ? I've tried a couple with the same result.
Tables.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Seems to be working for me. :popcorn:

If you still have any problems, click on 'quote this post' and take a look at how I've linked the YT video.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Username Taken wrote:Seems to be working for me. :popcorn:

If you still have any problems, click on 'quote this post' and take a look at how I've linked the YT video.

all i see is the url
before i would see the video.
is that the way it is?
I use ad blocker
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

phuketrichard wrote:
Username Taken wrote:Seems to be working for me. :popcorn:

all i see is the url
before i would see the video.
is that the way it is?
I use ad blocker
Yes, what PR says - URL only - even when I cut the ad block.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

It's your ad blocker then.

I'm using Adblock Plus (on FF), and I can see the video and url.
If using ABP, you need to click on 'Open blockable items', then allow the url for Youtube. Or you can allow for the entire cambodiaexpatsonline.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic