BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

Post by bkktrapper »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:
Remote Northen terrotory, Australia.
I need 30 AUD an hour plus food and room.

I Put my middle finger up to all those piss ants who exploit travellers and Khmers alike and let em for jack shit :plus1:
hahaha good luck in australia then mate! because its the same ball game there
Cheers mate ill need it.
i work in construction and its meant to be "big money" out there, in melbourne i was earning $30 an hour!, i wouldnt get out of bed for that in england, i can earn $6-700 AUD a day in england i was only getting paid $240AUD for nearly twice the hours! they take the piss, one guy didnt pay me $700AUD he just got rid of me for no reason and never paid my last wage even though he kept promising he would, (i think the reason was i told him i had already booked my flights back to cambodia and so he though he could fuck me over, which he did) and what can i do, nothing, piss taking cunts, be careful mate!
tbh though the last guy i worked for, an aussy guy, he was really sound and was begging me to cancel my flight, he was a top bloke and said ive always got a job there if i need it, but there are a lot of people that take the piss, if youre after 30USD an hour, good luck with that
Just landed a job doing civil works 25 per hour by day and 38 per hour for nights that's nearly 29 USD per hour on the night shift.

Back to snooky with 100K AUD this time next year i wonder how many barfines, spacecakes, beers and 2 dollar blackjack rounds I can buy with that?
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: BKKTRAPPER goes to Osaka

Post by SinnSisamouth »

so did you save that much up this time?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
hahaha good luck in australia then mate! because its the same ball game there
Cheers mate ill need it.
i work in construction and its meant to be "big money" out there, in melbourne i was earning $30 an hour!, i wouldnt get out of bed for that in england, i can earn $6-700 AUD a day in england i was only getting paid $240AUD for nearly twice the hours! they take the piss, one guy didnt pay me $700AUD he just got rid of me for no reason and never paid my last wage even though he kept promising he would, (i think the reason was i told him i had already booked my flights back to cambodia and so he though he could fuck me over, which he did) and what can i do, nothing, piss taking cunts, be careful mate!
tbh though the last guy i worked for, an aussy guy, he was really sound and was begging me to cancel my flight, he was a top bloke and said ive always got a job there if i need it, but there are a lot of people that take the piss, if youre after 30USD an hour, good luck with that
Just landed a job doing civil works 25 per hour by day and 38 per hour for nights that's nearly 29 USD per hour on the night shift.

Back to snooky with 100K AUD this time next year i wonder how many barfines, spacecakes, beers and 2 dollar blackjack rounds I can buy with that?
is that 100k after your living expenses? dont forget the AUD > USD is shit atm
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bkktrapper wrote: Cheers mate ill need it.

My gamble is the aud climb up to at least 90\100 by then .
Food is cheaper then Cambodia here if you eat in i go a kilo of beef steaks for the price of 1 lok Luk in Phnom phen.
Fuel has dropped to 1.11 $ a little here too.
So expenses are fuck all maybe I'll pull out 10k under the 100k target.
Boss put us on 13 days on 1 day + off time and a half for satudays and double pay on Sundays I will retire in Cambodia before 31 im guessing
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

:ROFL2:
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

My gamble is the aud climb up to at least 90\100 by then .
Food is cheaper then Cambodia here if you eat in i go a kilo of beef steaks for the price of 1 lok Luk in Phnom phen.
Fuel has dropped to 1.11 $ a little here too.
So expenses are fuck all maybe I'll pull out 10k under the 100k target.
Boss put us on 13 days on 1 day + off time and a half for satudays and double pay on Sundays I will retire in Cambodia before 31 im guessing
yeah the supermarkets are dirt cheep "Coles" & "Aldi" were great for food, i used to to buy 1kg of chopped chicken breast for $4USD, a 500g bag of pasta for $1USD, jar of pasta sauce $2USD, bottle of red wine for $2.79USD etc.

i wouldnt be thinking about retiring yet though mate
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

yeah , maybe wait for feb 17 and see how much money you dont have!

this from the same goon who complaining about getting paid peanuts at a bar in shv
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Anyone gambling on the rise of the AUD is going to be shit out of luck. There is nothing in Australia's future that suggests anything other than further weakening of the dollar. It's quite possible that it will eventually return to $1 USD = $2 AUD or even $3 AUD. Even if wages (and taxes) weren't insanely high - its remote location from pretty much every other Westernized nation makes competing in manufacturing nigh on impossible and the boom in minerals is done.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

TheGrinchSR wrote:Anyone gambling on the rise of the AUD is going to be shit out of luck. There is nothing in Australia's future that suggests anything other than further weakening of the dollar. It's quite possible that it will eventually return to $1 USD = $2 AUD or even $3 AUD. Even if wages (and taxes) weren't insanely high - its remote location from pretty much every other Westernized nation makes competing in manufacturing nigh on impossible and the boom in minerals is done.

Two words .

India .
Uranium.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

one word

delusional