Room to rent in Siem Reap

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Sara123
Tourist

Room to rent in Siem Reap

Post by Sara123 »

Hello, I’m looking for a room to rent in Siem Reap for 5 months, starting from next week.
I would be thankful for any help.
Sara
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Re: Room to rent in Siem Reap

Post by bkktrapper »

Sara123 wrote:Hello, I’m looking for a room to rent in Siem Reap for 5 months, starting from next week.
Sara
You could start by looking around and asking people yourself , it's not like the Western world where it's all online......
Most things like jobs and rooms in Cambodia are found by word of mouth.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
crummyjuggler
Expatriate

Post by crummyjuggler »

Guesthouses in many places at $6-10 per night. Apartments starting around $150/ month plus utilities. Should be no trouble at all.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Sara123 wrote:Hello, I’m looking for a room to rent in Siem Reap for 5 months, starting from next week.
Sara
Join the Siem Reap Facebook groups (just do a search on Facebook to find them) - tons of real estate deals on there and lots of helpful (sometimes) folks who can point you in the right direction. It's always good to be clear about your budget from the outset though. Places in Siem Reap range from $50-$3,000 a month - which is a lot of wiggle room.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Room to rent in Siem Reap

Post by General Mackevili »

Sara
Budget?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sara123
Tourist

Post by Sara123 »

Hello,
Thank you for all your answers. Indeed facebook is a really good plan for the one who sees this message ! I finally found a room thanks to some friends.
Have a nice evening !
Sara
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic