"Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: "Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

Post by dagenham »

StroppyChops wrote:
Tim Linkinwater wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Tim Linkinwater wrote:^ He's a nutter. Reformed acid head and Children of God foot soldier.
Aw, gee - are you close? If so, tell him you care about him while you still can...
Now you are going all kumbayah on me. I prefer a boxing Christian.
LOL! But you got my reference, so that's the main thing... and put me in the same basket as The Machine Gun Preacher if you want some context.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586752/
Very unfortunately for the "infamous" Church of Christ, the Internet exposes all...let's not try, yet again, to deflect addressing your own specific cult...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re:

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:however as Cambodians equate 'college lecturer' with Professor, I've continued to use the title.
StroppyChops wrote: and you want to talk about fraud?
Hmmm...
Ding, ding! Time for the next round! To use OD's words, you've 'got wood' for me again have you Digg3r? Let's have it, give us your view on my supposed fraudulence, take karma away from me again, do your shouty angry burn out thing, and disappear again for another week.

I am still sincerely looking forward to having an amicable beer with you next time you're in PP, as agreed. You seem to be fascinated by me in a stalky hetero sort of way, and I'd love to know why that is. We've agreed we'd probably get on very well, and I'm looking forward to moving on from this mating dance you seem to like initiating. Hey, what are your views on Klingons?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

dagenham wrote:Very unfortunately for the "infamous" Church of Christ, the Internet exposes all...let's not try, yet again, to deflect addressing your own specific cult...
Dages... mate... brother. Everything you've posted over the past few days has made you look like a stupid attention whore standing on the sidewalk at GSM. Could you at least put some effort into insulting me? You started out so well...
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Preaching religions can do good or harm people. When my mother is still alive said 'the biggest war is religious war.' I dont know exactly what it means yet, but I hope it is not my life time and my family's. If you know me personally, I am the most stubborn you can meet and also the friendliest too. I.e I got frowned upon because I dont follow the Chinese tradition where they offer fruit and stuff in their lunar calendar. I didnt do it because I didnt want to succumb to the pressure. To do good thing one needs to change oneself within, sounds religious, but this is what I wake up to every morning and remind myself.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

flying chicken wrote:I got frowned upon because I dont follow the Chinese tradition where they offer fruit and stuff in their lunar calendar. I didnt do it because I didnt want to succumb to the pressure. To do good thing one needs to change oneself within, sounds religious, but this is what I wake up to every morning and remind myself.
Nice philosophy, FC, and good way to be true to yourself.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

I got no beef with Klingons provided they don't try and force their beliefs on me.

As stated in a previous post. I have seen the damage that missionaries do to the unfortunate in this country. I have seen a family torn apart because they all weren't foolish enough to join the rice church.

Any intention of "having a beer" with you is out the door now you have gone public with what you are in Cambodia for. I feel deep regret that the Khmers that enter your life don't know the truth and are not aware how you look down at them and how you describe their "barbarian ways" in your weekly reports back to the church to be read out at Sunday mass.

As for your fraudulent activities. You yourself admit to using a title that you are not qualified to use because of how you canvass your resume. Hell, you're a paramedic aren't you, may as well call you Doctor the same as that other paramedic Gloria Christie. The two of you will get on like a house on fire.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:Any intention of "having a beer" with you is out the door ...
Truly saddened to hear that.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Digg3r wrote:I got no beef with Klingons provided they don't try and force their beliefs on me.

As stated in a previous post. I have seen the damage that missionaries do to the unfortunate in this country. I have seen a family torn apart because they all weren't foolish enough to join the rice church.

Any intention of "having a beer" with you is out the door now you have gone public with what you are in Cambodia for. I feel deep regret that the Khmers that enter your life don't know the truth and are not aware how you look down at them and how you describe their "barbarian ways" in your weekly reports back to the church to be read out at Sunday mass.

As for your fraudulent activities. You yourself admit to using a title that you are not qualified to use because of how you canvass your resume. Hell, you're a paramedic aren't you, may as well call you Doctor the same as that other paramedic Gloria Christie. The two of you will get on like a house on fire.
Again, no surprise there...missionaries are programmed to lie. Get them converted first - sort out the rest later. No wonder you're so reluctant to be upfront here about being a missionary...part of the seduction technique, huh? "I'm a professor at a local school here". & "I'm just a regular bloke at the local"...right...not...

C'mon - Stroppy, you were actually honest in one post - please do it again!

What is more important to you - a saved soul for your cult? Or a series of lectures delivered to eager students? Now now - no twisting or deflecting of the direct and clear question...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Did I hear a free beer? I'll be there.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re:

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote:
StroppyChops wrote: - no religious strings, no Christian overtures, nada. Just free education to those that can't afford it.
WooHoo! I was hoping this would come out! Image
Testify, brother General!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic