My apology

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: My apology

Post by flying chicken »

Thats gay thinking right there. Why not admit that you have a crush on me. You are right, for past 3 years I do smoke, it's called Luxury; 1500 riel a pack. and menthol sometimes Gold Seal....Made Under the authority of Germany, says the pack. Why judge my writing, judge my thought. How ugly are you anyway?
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:Thats gay thinking right there. Why not admit that you have a crush on me. You are right, for past 3 years I do smoke, it's called Luxury; 1500 riel a pack. and menthol sometimes Gold Seal....Made Under the authority of Germany, says the pack. Why judge my writing, judge my thought. How ugly are you anyway?
Mate, I'm talking about the little packets that you score down in the alleys...for your clear glass pipe...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I have a rule in life. That is no drug, not even weed...hope that will convince your doubt.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:I have a rule in life. That is no drug, not even weed...hope that will convince your doubt.
Alright, clarification accepted. So...was there a head injury involved? Or?
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

General Mackevili wrote:And for starting all your threads in the General Chatter instead the Asinine Arena.

Forgiven of course.
LOL
flying chicken wrote:Why the big word, simply call it shit talking place jesus! Asinine Arena...wtf is that.
Maybe it should be spelled ASSinine.
For clarity.
:dm:
Scarier than malaria.
Hugh Briss
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Hugh Briss »

General Mackevili wrote:And for starting all your threads in the General Chatter instead the Asinine Arena.

Forgiven of course.
:ROFL2:
“JFK was far from perfect, but he was a true wit and a sex machine, and he knew how to wear a pair of shades." Bill Maher
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

ali baba wrote:

Forgiven of course.
LOL
flying chicken wrote:Why the big word, simply call it shit talking place jesus! Asinine Arena...wtf is that.
Maybe it should be spelled ASSinine.
For clarity.
:dm:
LOL, I tried to poke fun at Mr G to see his reaction, I guess he got me first instead.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

flying chicken wrote:Thats gay thinking right there. Why not admit that you have a crush on me.
I've got a crush on you, too, my dear Mr Chicken. You're lucky that I'm usually quite far away. :dragonchase:
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I hate keep on getting accused of people calling me a drug user esp by no one else but Mr Degaham. I got news for him, try going 3 days and 3 nights without sleeping and eating. Not pleasant is it?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Alcohol is a drug as well. Clearly, based on your behaviour when you get loaded.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic