26 year old takes his own life

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

26 year old takes his own life

Post by phuketrichard »

26 year old american comits suicide and leaves money and instructions on how to take care of things.

This is really sad, http://www.nathanhouse.com/right-to-die/

I for one believe in suicide and will take that path when i can no longer take care of myself and my body has broken down. This kid justifies the reasons he ended it, sad how he came to this point so young.
The system failed him

http://Www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/900 ... ks-of-cash you'lll need run search as cant type the full url

Should be a law that every person has not only control of his life but his death as well .in respect to how and when. No goverment should be given that right what we are " permitted legally" to do.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: 26 year old takes his own life

Post by SinnSisamouth »

please do it now and save us years of bollocks
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Thailand
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Probably why it was posted in the 'Thailand News and Discussion' forum.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Who gives a fuck? Why did anyone think this garbage was worth posting? Richard's hero, Hunter S Thompson, one of the most boring writers in the history of the world, blew his head off with a shotgun. I hope Richard follows suit, before he bores us all to death telling us how much better Thailand is compared to Cambodia.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

John Bingham wrote:Who gives a fuck? Why did anyone think this garbage was worth posting? Richard's hero, Hunter S Thompson, one of the most boring writers in the history of the world, blew his head off with a shotgun. I hope Richard follows suit, before he bores us all to death telling us how much better Thailand is compared to Cambodia.
As compared to cambodia where they die with a spike in his arm.
John , why bother reading something in the thailand section , if ur already living in paradise? :please:

Did Any of ya read what he wrote? I doubt it
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Wishing suicide on Richard is incredibly harsh. This is posted in the Thailand section... though it appears that recently only news of suicide in Thailand is worth the effort.

I'm not a huge fan of Hunter S Thompson though Richard... I know he's an American classic but it's (his work) never really worked for me at any level.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

TheGrinchSR wrote:Wishing suicide on Richard is incredibly harsh. This is posted in the Thailand section... though it appears that recently only news of suicide in Thailand is worth the effort.

I'm not a huge fan of Hunter S Thompson though Richard... I know he's an American classic but it's (his work) never really worked for me at any level.
To each their own.

If anyone had taken the time to read his story some might take a moment to think
Its not really just relevent to thailand but a well written First hand account of a young man who for his own reasons, felt is life was not wothwhille and how the mental health system and court system Took his freedom away even thou he commited no crime.

To all u that wish me ill will, Fuck back to the hole u crawled out of
U dont know me and i sure as hell dont want to know you
:beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic