WANTED: Honda Click 08

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
JessB52
Expatriate
Great Britain

WANTED: Honda Click 08

Post by JessB52 »

As someone lovely glue-sniffing, world cup gambling jao stole my motorbike last night I'm looking for a new one. I currently rent the bike and the owner has, very reasonably, said I can pay him or buy another bike to replace the other one so I'm looking to see if I can get hold of one.

Can be any colour, Honda Click 08 - must be 08.

Let me know if you know of any being sold or if you could be persuaded to sell yours!

Thanks,

Jess
Cambodia's answer to Bet Lynch

https://www.facebook.com/JessatQuealys
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: WANTED: Honda Click 08

Post by General Mackevili »

JessB52 wrote:
Can be any colour, Honda Click 08 - must be 08.
That really sucks.

Out of curiosity, why such a specific make/year?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JessB52
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by JessB52 »

That's what the renter specified - he said for example it couldn't be made in 06. Tbh, I thought if it said 08 that it would've been made in 08, so maybe a newer one would be ok
Cambodia's answer to Bet Lynch

https://www.facebook.com/JessatQuealys
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

JessB52 wrote:That's what the renter specified - he said for example it couldn't be made in 06. Tbh, I thought if it said 08 that it would've been made in 08, so maybe a newer one would be ok
LoL, sorry, just realized this is a "replacement" for the owner... Yes, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a newer one.

I assume the dollar amount he wants you to pay is silly over-prices.

You can also walk down Sihanouk Blvd and tell them the exact model that you want. There are numerous places, so just ask ask ask and you will get an idea of what it's really worth.

Either but one, or go back to the shop that rented it to you and let them know you found a few for $XXX and ask if they'd rather you go ahead and buy it or just take the cash.

I assume they'll take that cash amount, as they might want to upgrade or know they can get it a little cheaper themselves.

Seems better than trying to replace it or paying the crazy price that's in the contract, and they'll come out ahead too..
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic