young boy decapitated in his home

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

young boy decapitated in his home

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:44 pm

google translate:
What do kids do in the wrong hands cutting salt such atrocities take death squirrels that lived on Earth around Earth
តើក្មេងៗធ្វើអ្វីខុសបានជាលើកដៃកាប់យ៉ាងប្រៃផ្សៃបែបនេះ ចាប់បានកាត់ទោសប្រហារជីវិតកំុអោយវារស់លើផែនដីជំអាតផែនដីទេ
ill save everyone the hassle of looking at the horrible pics, but you can see them on the link here:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: young boy decapitated in his home

Post by Rutiger » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:google translate:
What do kids do in the wrong hands cutting salt such atrocities take death squirrels that lived on Earth around Earth
តើក្មេងៗធ្វើអ្វីខុសបានជាលើកដៃកាប់យ៉ាងប្រៃផ្សៃបែបនេះ ចាប់បានកាត់ទោសប្រហារជីវិតកំុអោយវារស់លើផែនដីជំអាតផែនដីទេ
ill save everyone the hassle of looking at the horrible pics, but you can see them on the link here:
I'm scared to look. I'll just keep imagining giant, blood-thirsty, ground-dwelling death squirrels ravaging the countryside and beheading people.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
General Mackevili
GONK
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Is that Cambodia?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:27 pm

Gone now. The regular blood and gore on the Khmer news sites seems to be mostly car accidents today.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Rutiger wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:google translate:
I'm scared to look. I'll just keep imagining giant, blood-thirsty, ground-dwelling death squirrels ravaging the countryside and beheading people.
haha aye watch your back! :P
yeah seems to have been deleted now, was pretty savage tbh, dont even know why i shared it tbh its not exactly "news"
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic