Everjobs Careers Portal

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Everjobs
Tourist

Everjobs Careers Portal

Post by Everjobs »

Hi all!

We are Everjobs - a jobs portal in Cambodia and various other Asian and African countries. Our goal is to bring together employers and job hunters to create a great match. Our aim is to connect people with companies so they can find the best match. We like to think that we're doing something pretty cool, and we hope you do too :)

We are fairly new to the Cambodian market but already have thousands of job listings from some of the country's top employers. The reason we're posting on here is because, as members of the ex pat community in Cambodia, we thought you could find the resource useful if you're looking for a job, but also may want to spread the word to friends who are looking too.

You can find us here: https://www.everjobs.com.kh/
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Everjobs Careers Portal

Post by StroppyChops »

Would it be fair to say that your actual goal is to make a lot of money by bringing together employers and job hunters?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
larryrbaugh
Tourist

Post by larryrbaugh »

I am a retired American business executive and real estate broker desirous of finding a job in Cambodia. I currently reside in Siem Reap. I'm available by phone at: 096-427-5564.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Everjobs Careers Portal

Post by General Mackevili »

larryrbaugh wrote:I am a retired American business executive and real estate broker desirous of finding a job in Cambodia. I currently reside in Siem Reap. I'm available by phone at: 096-427-5564.
Welcome to CEO. I had to look up "desirous."
:thumb:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
larryrbaugh
Tourist

Post by larryrbaugh »

Recently, I have relocated to Siem Reap, Cambodia. My goal is to join a forward thinking organization.

As a result of my entrepreneurial drive and savvy, work ethic, self-employment skills, marketing/sales and life experiences - I was able to accomplish much in my 40 plus years in a variety of industries. Upon request, I will be happy to provide my Bio-Profile Vitae. Feel free to contact me via FB Messenger or e-mail at: [email protected]. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic