"Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: "Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

Post by dagenham »

So...still dodging the silver bullets I see...it's OK - Christians are well, Christians...it's all about "faith", Brother and on and on and on...

What gives you the right to try to "convert" other people to your faith? It's pure arrogance and highly disrespectful to other people. Jews don't have missionaries, nor do Buddhists.

Missionaries have brought misery, suffering and death for decades to "non-believers". Now there is a undeniably true statement for you! Of course, you won't address that well-documented factoid.

I personally think that missionary work (by any religious belief system/cult) should be outlawed and I aint alone in that...Brother. There are many other people who despise and resent missionaries with the zeal and focus of myself. You and your ilk are a blight on this country and countless others.

Who the fuck do you think you are? That you feel you have a superior message to "save the hapless souls" of the poor Cambodians - who are on an unequal footing when confronted by you because of lack of education and resources to match yours?

It's not a fair game that you are playing - there's no evil friggin' missionaries in Los Angeles, Paris or London. Why is that? Because you arrogant fucks can't manipulate the people there (they have similar capabilities to yours for resisting your trinkets and deceptions - when you knock on their doors they tell you to go away - pronto!). So you drift to 3rd-world countries to do your "work". and destroy native belief systems in the process. The same story is being played out all over the poorest regions on the globe.

All you missionaries should be herded onto some island and isolated from the rest of the planet. You're the scum of the earth...and, of course, I am a local rep for the devil himself...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

dagenham wrote:... <some rambling, I seriously lost interest> ...
So, no shared beer then?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I dont know wahts up between you two, whether stroppy is a mormon or whatever. I am just pissed off at Degeham accusing me shit in PM. And to answer that. NO!
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:I dont know wahts up between you two, whether stroppy is a mormon or whatever. I am just pissed off at Degeham accusing me shit in PM. And to answer that. NO!
C'mon, aerial poultry, it's all in good fun between us...I smoke crack sometimes meself - clears the mind...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

StroppyChops wrote:
So, no shared beer then?
The rub of it all is that you're probably a nice bloke. You're just so deluded that you have the right to do what you do. The Nazis were like that as well...and some of them were also decent blokes - they treated their dogs well, etc.

You're still a sub-species that should be wiped out...nice or not...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

dagenham wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
So, no shared beer then?
The rub of it all is that you're probably a nice bloke. You're just so deluded that you have the right to do what you do. The Nazis were like that as well...and some of them were also decent blokes - they treated their dogs well, etc.

You're still a sub-species that should be wiped out...nice or not...
Happy for you to have the last word, brother.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

So much animosity.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:So much animosity.
Well, aerial...google missionaries and destruction and learn some important history, my friend...we're talking major social damage...self-righteous cunts all...
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

vladimir wrote:I would be almost willing to listen to Christian nutters if their minsters were not so pussified over criticising consumerism and rampant capitalism. Wall St. owns their pussy arses.
You are probably right about the USA. But in the UK, I find it a bit hyocritical when some Archbishop complains about bankers salaries, yet he gets a house, £80k and a driver!
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Here's one, Stroppy...and there are many many more...

Bible Study ToolsBible VersionsNIVRevelationRevelation 21Revelation 21:8
Revelation 21:8 (New International Version)
View In My Bible

8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Directly from your "good book" and that it why you're here culturally polluting the Kingdom. Go home, you twat!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic