Korean guys react to 2 girls 1 cup

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Korean guys react to 2 girls 1 cup

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i wacked one off to it :twisted:
I've just lost all respect for you.

Lol

Let's see if LS and Samouth know about the infamous 2 girls 1 cup and what their thoughts on it were.

ImageImage
haha i didnt really im not some sick pervert :popcorn:
I don't believe you.

:dragonchase:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Korean guys react to 2 girls 1 cup

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Samouth wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i wacked one off to it :twisted:
I've just lost all respect for you.

Lol

Let's see if LS and Samouth know about the infamous 2 girls 1 cup and what their thoughts on it were.

ImageImage
To be honest, i have never expected from you sharing useful link on the forum lolzz, of course i have never heard of this before. i only read the thread tittle and then i began with my researching skill. I went on Wikipedia, Jesus, the description shocked me. I still have these imaginary pictures in my head right now. I haven't watched the video yet. You corrupted my morning at work.
Come on Sammy, come to the dark side and watch the video and post the review here for us.........
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic