English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.

Have you ever been attacked by an Asian woman with a knife?

YES
46%
NO
39%
NO, BUT MY FRIEND WAS
14%

Total votes: 28
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by General Mackevili »

The polls are tied, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by frank lee bent »

i cut you kdaow
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

It looks scary. She might be mad at him, but she had no intention because he looks no power to fight with her. I wonder how big or strong she is why she could stab him? Why people are violent ? Why didn't they just talk to resolve to problem?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by prahkeitouj »

hanno wrote:My first wife (Vietnamese) rammed a Chef's knife through a door. Missed me by a couple of centimeters.....
He he he... You were lucky! :-)
If she were my friend, you wouldn't be alive. My friends and I sang Karaoke for two hours then my friend threw the arrow then we got the best prize. Free for everything that night! Hahahahh
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

do ladyboys count? if not, do bottles count?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by ...

Post by Username Taken »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Does anyone else find it disturbing that 3 posters on this thread (hanno, digg3r and myself) have all been attacked by an Asian woman with a knife?

ImageImageImage
Make it 4
Does a fork count?

Ex thai gf, a long time ago. Two times, about 12 months apart. Stabbed me in the thigh with a fork. %)
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: RE: Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by his Crazy Khmer Girlfriend

Post by Digg3r »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:do bottles count?
I copped a bottle from the ex too. Briefly discussed on TOF back in 2009.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Not so ineterstd in the stabbings, as to why they were stabbed. Notice only the Grinch gave a sort of reason so far. So was it money or shagging other women? lol
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: English Teacher/British Expat Christopher Paul Heath Stabbed in the Heart by ...

Post by prahkeitouj »

Username Taken wrote:
Barang_doa_slae wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Does anyone else find it disturbing that 3 posters on this thread (hanno, digg3r and myself) have all been attacked by an Asian woman with a knife?

ImageImageImage
Make it 4
Does a fork count?

Ex thai gf, a long time ago. Two times, about 12 months apart. Stabbed me in the thigh with a fork. %)
Luckily that it was just your thigh.Image
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

juansweetpotato wrote:Not so ineterstd in the stabbings, as to why they were stabbed. Notice only the Grinch gave a sort of reason so far. So was it money or shagging other women? lol
You will never know really.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic