A beautiful walk in Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: A beautiful walk in Pattaya

Post by Username Taken »

^^ What the fook are you on aboot?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Samouth wrote:Hello. Geoff Carter today. Again it is silence. And today I have been asked on ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing man. (today) I have been asked to film down soi 7. I have made down soi 6. I will walk down soi 7 and film and see if anything changes

just a test. His voice sounds boring.
here you go Samouth.....

"Hello, Geoff Carter here again in Thailand, and today i have been asked on the ayyyyyyyyyyy how you doing man. Today i have been asked to film down soi 7, off my mate Darren, he said "any chance of walking down soi 7 for us and film it to see if anythings changed"

haha very easy for me to understand hes from up our way :P
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Hahaha...I guess for some non Uk'ers, he must be difficult to understand. Great video's, and apparently he's a bit of an Artist as well! :hattip:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Samouth wrote:Hello. Geoff Carter today. Again it is silence. And today I have been asked on ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing man. (today) I have been asked to film down soi 7. I have made down soi 6. I will walk down soi 7 and film and see if anything changes

here you go Samouth.....

"Hello, Geoff Carter here again in Thailand, and today i have been asked on the ayyyyyyyyyyy how you doing man. Today i have been asked to film down soi 7, off my mate Darren, he said "any chance of walking down soi 7 for us and film it to see if anythings changed"

shnoukieBRO wrote:Hahaha...I guess for some non Uk'ers, he must be difficult to understand. Great video's, and apparently he's a bit of an Artist as well! :hattip:
haha yeah what i wrote is correct way it should have been written, what he actually says is this...

"elo, Geoff Carter ere egen in Thailand, and today i bin ask on der ayyyyyyyyyyy 'ow ya doin man. Today i bin ask to film down soi 7, off me mate Darren, he said "enneh chance o' walkin down soi 7 for us 'n film it to see if anyfins changed"

haha
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

I like the way he say's 'likkle', instead of little. Like a young boy does!
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

here you go Samouth.....

shnoukieBRO wrote:Hahaha...I guess for some non Uk'ers, he must be difficult to understand. Great video's, and apparently he's a bit of an Artist as well! :hattip:
haha yeah what i wrote is correct way it should have been written, what he actually says is this...

"elo, Geoff Carter ere egen in Thailand, and today i bin ask on der ayyyyyyyyyyy 'ow ya doin man. Today i bin ask to film down soi 7, off me mate Darren, he said "enneh chance o' walkin down soi 7 for us 'n film it to see if anyfins changed"

haha
haha i wasn't sure when i typed it as i couldn't fully comprehend him. His voice sounds boring maybe to me. i remembered you spoke to me with some strange accents which i barely could understand. Mate, have you got a lighter?
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Samouth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

here you go Samouth.....

haha
haha i wasn't sure when i typed it as i couldn't fully comprehend him. His voice sounds boring maybe to me. i remembered you spoke to me with some strange accents which i barely could understand. Mate, have you got a lighter?
hahahaha the norfolk "av ya got a light boy?" hahaha
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

"just goin up da rood"
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr