North Bright American School (NAS) Might be the Sketchiest School in Cambodia [Warning To Female Teachers]

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: North Bright American School (NAS) Might be the Sketchiest School in Cambodia [Warning To Female Teachers]

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

juansweetpotato wrote:

Hold on Jamie, what's come over you? I've never read you like this before.
:plus1: im cool bro, ive been nursing a few hangovers recently though lol :beer2: :popcorn:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: North Bright American School (NAS) Might be the Sketchiest School in Cambodia [Warning To Female Teachers]

Post by juansweetpotato »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:

Hold on Jamie, what's come over you? I've never read you like this before.
:plus1: im cool bro, ive been nursing a few hangovers recently though lol :beer2: :popcorn:
I was wondering if the other site was getting to you. :D
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Anon9999
Tourist

Post by Anon9999 »

So your excuse for being a total bastard for no apparent reason is that you're an alcoholic. You should probably leave for Snooky, I hear all your type are migrating there since the standards for decency in people in Phnom Penh are becoming increasingly higher and higher, especially in the workplace. And you're trying to patronize me about addiction? I'm no psychoanalyst but look up projection friend. It would do you well, and have a nice day. Good luck with those hangovers. Just know that as rude as you've been, were you to ever overcome your substance issues, I would give you a sticker too.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anon9999 wrote: being a total bastard
I must have missed something there. :popcorn:
Anon9999 wrote: your substance issues
A believe he said 'hangover'. Since when did a hangover relate to substance issues?

Sounds like you might need some anger management Christine. Or, are you, yourself, dealing with substance issues :evil:

@Jamie, how could you be such a bastard?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote:
Anon9999 wrote: being a total bastard
I must have missed something there. :popcorn:
Anon9999 wrote: your substance issues
A believe he said 'hangover'. Since when did a hangover relate to substance issues?

Sounds like you might need some anger management Christine. Or, are you, yourself, dealing with substance issues :evil:

@Jamie, how could you be such a bastard?
lol i thought my replies were pretty tame tbh
she asks a question if we're lonely because we've posted more than 1000 comments on a juvenile internet forum, then starts crying when i pointed out how hypocritical her question was after shes just told us how much she used to waste her life on reddit and even made the front page TWO times :good:

she must be new here, or very stupid, if she thinks i dont already live in SHV :beer2:
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Username Taken wrote: @Jamie, how could you be such a bastard?
Refer to my post above about TOF and what it will do to you. Also look at Bingham, LTO and Logos. Apparently 2 of them were nice guys once.
CN used to be a social worker in Florida till he joined. Now; the right-hand men of Babylon.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Yeah, you're making a lot of sense there. Fruitcake.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

juansweetpotato wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Username Taken wrote: @Jamie, how could you be such a bastard?
Refer to my post above about TOF and what it will do to you. Also look at Bingham, LTO and Logos. Apparently 2 of them were nice guys once.
CN used to be a social worker in Florida till he joined. Now; the right-hand men of Babylon.
i just replied to her question, pointing out it was a bit hypocritical, bashing 1 social network platform whilst boasting about loving another
i dont see how any of my posts were really that offending or personal attacks, unless you can point it out to me mate?

i comment about her finding forums juvenile unless you have cancer or a really lonely person, by pointing out she once was addicted to another similar social network platform...
and in response i get called a christian extremist, a total bastard, an alcoholic because i had a hangover, a substance abuser and have issues.....

yeah a very pleasant lady mate :thumb:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Anon9999 wrote:So your excuse for being a total bastard for no apparent reason is that you're an alcoholic. You should probably leave for Snooky, I hear all your type are migrating there since the standards for decency in people in Phnom Penh are becoming increasingly higher and higher, especially in the workplace. And you're trying to patronize me about addiction? I'm no psychoanalyst but look up projection friend. It would do you well, and have a nice day. Good luck with those hangovers. Just know that as rude as you've been, were you to ever overcome your substance issues, I would give you a sticker too.
Well lol. Good to see someone doing their bit to improve the stereotypes surrounding English teachers in Cambodia, and especially for the upholding of the extremely high PP "standards of decency". :thumb:
Clue: just reread your post. A kindly word of advice, (since you are new to forum etiquette); rants, raves and personal attacks don't help your case, but up to you.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Every expat has 'issues' 'in Cambodia. I've found that also includes the women and, of course, myself. Don't think you necessarily have to be a teacher.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic