CEO Sihanoukville Meet-up 2016

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Re: CEO Sihanoukville Meet-up 2016

Post by Hotdigr »

I reckon +15 for Sihanoukville, ay Jamie?!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Hotdigr wrote:I reckon +15 for Sihanoukville, ay Jamie?!
yeah a point for everyone that turned up, it was good to see some lurkers and even members from k440 show up as well

Sihanoukville 17 - 3 Shitsville

hurrah

(i gave shitsville a point for the french idiot i had a short altercation with up the hill :popcorn: )
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Hey BUD - who you fukn calling a fukn girl mate? You're nothing but a gutless pussy. If I ever find out who you are in real life............well, just you watch out you princess.
(Its that time of night and I need to live up to my reputation :stir: )
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: CEO Sihanoukville Meet-up 2016

Post by LaudJohn »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:Was Frank the massively stoned one with the head injury?
Surely that doesn't narrow it down much, LoL. :beer3:
He didn't tell me his name, refused really, he seemed to be both concussed and had smoked a great deal, such that he was unable to get to the bar for a while, even though he was stood pretty much next to it. I just assumed he was called Dave as it was definitely the Daves meet up rather than CEO.
haha yeah thats "Frank" he did mention a couple of usernames that he could be but im not sure he ever fully admitted as to which one lol if he wants to stay anonymous i wont mention the names he mentioned and he can just be called "Frank" haha
there was definitely a lot of daves lol

Go easy on Frank please, he is a lurker and a good friend of mine, he only went along because I was going, he is too shy otherwise. Frank is his real name.

He likes a smoke or two.....

:plus1:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

LaudJohn wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:Was Frank the massively stoned one with the head injury?
He didn't tell me his name, refused really, he seemed to be both concussed and had smoked a great deal, such that he was unable to get to the bar for a while, even though he was stood pretty much next to it. I just assumed he was called Dave as it was definitely the Daves meet up rather than CEO.
haha yeah thats "Frank" he did mention a couple of usernames that he could be but im not sure he ever fully admitted as to which one lol if he wants to stay anonymous i wont mention the names he mentioned and he can just be called "Frank" haha

Go easy on Frank please, he is a lurker and a good friend of mine, he only went along because I was going, he is too shy otherwise. Frank is his real name.

naa i really liked "Frank" i hope we cross paths again one day soon, i hope that gash on his head heals up ok as well, did he get it stitched up at the hospital? it put the cut on my forehead to shame!

if youre lurking.....Hi Frank! :good: :D
lurcio
Expatriate
Guatemala

Post by lurcio »

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

LaudJohn wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:
Was Frank the massively stoned one with the head injury?

Bumped into the legend that is Frank the other evening, he did appear to be in a more sober state, he was having a drink with his khmer friend and his rubber snake LOL
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Shout out to "Frank" i know your lurking mate! keep bumping into the legend everywhere on his 3 wheeler! :thumb:
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

I saw him once and he was an utter arse
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

haha he just emailed me some photos that he took from the meet the crafty bastard hahaha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic