What Thais do well...

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: What Thais do well...

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:still there and has been around in various locations since the 80's
not really a gentleman club but a higher class sing song club, ( as u saw) girls make commissions on the flowers and drinks
most do not go with customers. You find them in most large Thai cities.
went a few times back than, but never much fun. Phuket town was a blast back in the 80's as was every town, city in Thailand

There lots of similar style places in Phuket town for rich Chinese/Koreans where they do go out, ( you can even
"order" them for out service) but u would never get thru the door being white

For true fun, the body massage palaces in Pattaya are like u have died and gone to heaven
Wouldn't mind me a little sadaidee soapy right about now! :twisted:
we had been for a few drinks down Bangla Road that evening and finished the night off in that pink lady when we got back for a couple more drinks, yeah i cant say it was the most fun place ive ever been lol expensive drinks too

oh a soapy you say... :twisted: haha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
MONEYBACKGUARANTEE
Tourist

Post by MONEYBACKGUARANTEE »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:i really dont see the appeal with Agogo bars, paying highly inflated bar prices to sit in a bar whilst a parade of girls with numbers on unenthusiastically 2 step dance to shit music, constantly trying to make eye contact with you with a 'pick me pick me' face on, and even if there was a girl that caught your eye it would cost over inflated prices...
nahh
I don't like the atmosphere either but the women tend to be better looking than what you find in ordinary beer bars.
MONEYBACKGUARANTEE
Tourist

Post by MONEYBACKGUARANTEE »

phuketrichard wrote:would never work in Cambodia as the goverment wont even allow dancers in bars
recall many tired in PP to open Thai style go go's an got arrested/fined
Went to a place on St. 136 last year where the women were dancing up on the bar. I think there were about six of them. You could tell it wasn't the usual thing and the ladies seemed to feel awkward doing it. Anyway it was funny to see that Phnom Penh and I'm pretty sure that was the only time I'd seen that in Cambodia.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

[soundcloud] [/soundcloud]
MONEYBACKGUARANTEE wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i really dont see the appeal with Agogo bars, paying highly inflated bar prices to sit in a bar whilst a parade of girls with numbers on unenthusiastically 2 step dance to shit music, constantly trying to make eye contact with you with a 'pick me pick me' face on, and even if there was a girl that caught your eye it would cost over inflated prices...
nahh
I don't like the atmosphere either but the women tend to be better looking than what you find in ordinary beer bars.

i guess thats a matter of opinion tbh id pick a sweet/cute little isaan girl in a beer bar over a dolled up girl with a fake nose and tits parading herself in an agogo any day of the week :good:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

yea;
BUT that issan girl most likely fucks more than that dolled up gogo girl
its all a matter of economics.

Go Go girls make 12-20,000/month salary an 50 baht /drink, Coyotes 15-25,000 +100 baht/drink
so dont really need to go fuck to make a decent living ( 7/11 pays 11-13,000/month)

bar girls likely to get 6,000 and 20 baht or nothing for drinks

Anyone recall cheerleaders? off 136, they tried bar /pole dancers back in 2008. see where Danny ended up?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:yea;
BUT that issan girl most likely fucks more than that dolled up gogo girl
its all a matter of economics.

Go Go girls make 12-20,000/month salary an 50 baht /drink, Coyotes 15-25,000 +100 baht/drink
so dont really need to go fuck to make a decent living ( 7/11 pays 11-13,000/month)

bar girls likely to get 6,000 and 20 baht or nothing for drinks

Anyone recall cheerleaders? off 136, they tried bar /pole dancers back in 2008. see where Danny ended up?
but we was talking about who was better looking... lol

does it really matter who fucks more or needs to fuck more? unless youre looking for a girlfriend, in the bar, which isnt always the best place to look really...
a cute little isaan girl whos fresh off the boat would have most likely fucked a lot less than your seasoned "supermodel" agogo girl
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic