fitness club

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Re: fitness club

Post by FreeSocrates! »

General Mackevili wrote:
ryoon wrote:
Incredible, I was thinking that the general was pulling my leg, but no. They really sell beer ..
Crazy, innit?
The hair shop I go to also sells beer (Sokun's Palace or Sokun's Place on the riverside by the night market). I found that strange too.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

What muscles do we use to drink beer? Deltoids? I know it's not known as the Detroit Muscle any longer...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

FreeSocrates! wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
ryoon wrote:
Incredible, I was thinking that the general was pulling my leg, but no. They really sell beer ..
Crazy, innit?
The hair shop I go to also sells beer (Sokun's Palace or Sokun's Place on the riverside by the night market). I found that strange too.
You buy hair? Half moon comb over?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Is it like honey, where you pay more if you buy it on the comb?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic