Not a Happy New Year for this Barang in Sihanoukville

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Not a Happy New Year for this Barang in Sihanoukville

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

hanno wrote:2nd of January: Shitville 1, Sihanoukville 0.
hahaha :thumb: great start to the year! :P
I'm back in Asia now so ill be doing my best for #TeamSihanoukville to win this year, #TeamShitsville won a unanimous victory last year lol

and thanks Samouth, that will definitely get noted hahaha

i woke up a looking a little like this on New Years Day hanging out my arse and realising i had to travel all the way down to London and tackle the underground with all my luggage then catch my flight back to Asia that day, who thought it would be a good idea to fly NYD lol tosser
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

My first job out of school, was working selling brown goods in Chandlers biggest store in Australia ( at the time, they were Oz's largest electrical retailer by a country mile) my boss Don Greentree, R.I.P btw to my mentor and mate, explained to me "The rule of 7's". T he rule of 7's states that if someone has something to whinge and bitch about, they will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends,who will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends each (7x7= 49), who will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends each ( 49x7=343) who will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends each ( 7x343=2401) et al. However if they get good service, they will most likely not tell a soul, but could be your best customer for life.
Jamie, believe me "Shitsville" DID NOT win this year, not by a fukn country mile.It just seems that me and LJ are the only one's that actually sing its praises. You've been away for awhile and it seems to me the negative pricks are swaying your view.
Don't be 1 of the 7 or even worse, 1 of the 2401,who really don't have a fukn clue, but just repeat what others ( K440 for instance) say mate.
Shit, even Ken fukn Svay and Scobz spent there holidays down here!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Not so sure about the rule of 7's but there is much fact in the argument.

Gone are the days of truly independent reviews. When a show/newspaper/magazine reviews something they are more worried about losing advertising money than an honest review so it will always be positive.

In the opposite, when regular people write reviews online they are almost always negative. No one is going to say, "I purchased x product and it worked as required."

Actually, I'm telling a lie. I did read a positive "random" review before. Some Aussie larrikin was kissing the ass of some cosa nostra loving bungalow owner.

Other than that, its all bollocks.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

jaynewcastle wrote:The tramps in the UK dress better than that :)
The tramps actually wear clothes.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Not a Happy New Year for this Barang in Sihanoukville

Post by General Mackevili »

Samouth wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:This guy probably could have started the year out in better fashion.

From Huy Bunleng's Facebook:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160101/e25a741c46158719fcba2f3388860483.jpg[/img]

Google Translate: Ville - pathetic, do not know what the problem home sitting before them and wounded at the clinic early syphilis (01.01.2016)

Image Image
#Syphilis, i think it is Deoum Svay or CT hospital. Jamie this is something you should also know, in khmer language, Svay also means syphilis. Image
Glad you cleared that up, LoL, thx.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Hotdigr wrote:My first job out of school, was working selling brown goods in Chandlers biggest store in Australia ( at the time, they were Oz's largest electrical retailer by a country mile) my boss Don Greentree, R.I.P btw to my mentor and mate, explained to me "The rule of 7's". T he rule of 7's states that if someone has something to whinge and bitch about, they will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends,who will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends each (7x7= 49), who will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends each ( 49x7=343) who will then go on to whinge and bitch to 7 friends each ( 7x343=2401) et al. However if they get good service, they will most likely not tell a soul, but could be your best customer for life.
Jamie, believe me "Shitsville" DID NOT win this year, not by a fukn country mile.It just seems that me and LJ are the only one's that actually sing its praises. You've been away for awhile and it seems to me the negative pricks are swaying your view.
Don't be 1 of the 7 or even worse, 1 of the 2401,who really don't have a fukn clue, but just repeat what others ( K440 for instance) say mate.
Shit, even Ken fukn Svay and Scobz spent there holidays down here!
haha i just joking about mate i am, and always have been #TeamSihanoukville lol i dont even give a shit about the corrupt coppers down here, i dont get bothered by them that much tbh, and only ever paid 2 fines (lights on 5000r) (no helmet $2 or maybe 10,000r i cant remember it was a big roadblock and they were fining everybody lol) ive paid more fines to Thai police tbh lol
as i said, when im back in town ill be be trying to regularly post more positive updates, like some recent ones by UT, AM & Samouth, i think the town deserves a little more credit than what it gets,
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Not a Happy New Year for this Barang in Sihanoukville

Post by General Mackevili »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
haha i just joking about mate i am, and always have been #TeamSihanoukville lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Haha, me too. "TeamSihanouville." I like that. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

As it isn't about soccer I shall volunteer to be SHV team goal keeper.
I have successfully handled falling barangs before, whereas I prefer to dodge speeding penalties be them kicks or cops issued 8)
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Seems he was taken to the provincial hospital by some friendly khmer locals that morning as he couldn't afford CT clinic. I'd say that makes it a tie at 1-1.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Raybull wrote:Seems he was taken to the provincial hospital by some friendly khmer locals that morning as he couldn't afford CT clinic. I'd say that makes it a tie at 1-1.

Someone on the other forum says he's a "wealthy artist."

Maybe he's wealthy by Sihanoukville expat standards -- he drinks at 75 cent beer places instead of 50 cent beer places.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic