Utopia - Ochheuteal Bar, Hostel, Club & 20 Shops For Sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Utopia - Ochheuteal Bar, Hostel, Club & 20 Shops For Sale

Post by SinnSisamouth »

It's not a place nice people (as in not backpackers or expats) go!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

spent night there last month in the 3 dollar dorm to save money was a weird experience people having sex all night, weird hippies everywhere and one homo dude cracked onto me in the middle of the night.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Username Taken wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:
Username Taken wrote:When I was in Snooky last week, a guy came along the beach handing out flyers for some event at Utopia. He seemed to indicate that he would be happier with the backpackers 'out' and the tourists 'in'.
Tourists as in Asian?
I don't think any place in that area could survive just on tourists, assuming they'd want to go there in the first place.

Expats won't go there. Tourists (Asian, families) and they don't want backpackers. Who's left!
No, I mean tourists as in visitors from other countries that go on vacation abroad.
Backpackers are travellers.
Tourists are people who go on holiday then return home and back to work. These people may be a couple from the UK, or an expat family from Phnom Penh or Bangkok, or, so many more possibilities.

What I think he meant was that he wanted a better class of clientelle.

:beer3:
I don't get it! What kind of clientele stays at a hostel?...cheap backpackers. Expecting a different type of client to show up is plain stupid, which is probably why his job is handing out flyers for a hostel on a shitty beach in a third world country. %)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic