corn meal??

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
wolfcreek
Expatriate
United States of America

corn meal??

Post by wolfcreek » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Needed for a recipe...... Any place to buy it in Phnom Penh? I suppose polenta would do in a pinch..... Thanks...
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: corn meal??

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Look for other regions names for corn meal (I think corn meal is the American term), I know that in NZ/Oz it is usually called corn/maize polenta. Corn flour is the starch derivitave which is generally used as a thickening agent.

A quick google search should give you a list of different names for it, and then check out the supermarkets, I am sure you will be able to find it somewhere, sorry I cannot be more specific.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Re: corn meal??

Post by LaudJohn » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:28 am

Available from LSH
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic