i have flopped as a person

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

i have flopped as a person

Post by bkktrapper »

it is possible i have unseceeded in my life as a human being my head is offiacial fucked and my mind is blown
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: i have flopped as a person

Post by phuketrichard »

your born
you die

thats it,
what u do in between is completely up to you
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I think your problem starts from you taking it for granted that you are a human being. Do you have any offical documents saying, '' Mr [ scumbag ]? , is a human being.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

You're in a Buddhist country so study some Buddhism. Learn abouut the doctrine of no-self. Let go of your attachment to your ego.

Anyway, nobody's perfect. Everybody makes mistakes and has problems. Focus on what you've got and what you can do. If you're on booze and/or drugs, cut back at least. This includes cigarettes.

Life's a bitch and then you die but it almost always offers you options and choices.

Actually, if you're in Thailand, you might consider moving somewhere else.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: i have flopped as a person

Post by General Mackevili »

bkktrapper wrote:it is possible i have unseceeded in my life as a human being my head is offiacial fucked and my mind is blown
Probably just a hang over. Sleep it off.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

One of the region's greatest attributes is to be surrounded by so many who make one's own muddled existence appear seemingly nirvanic by comparison.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:One of the region's greatest attributes is to be surrounded by so many who make one's own muddled existence appear seemingly nirvanic by comparison.
:thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bkktrapper wrote:it is possible i have unseceeded in my life as a human being my head is offiacial fucked and my mind is blown
what makes you feel like you succeeded in life? you living in a hot tropical country whilst most of your school friends are probably working their miserable 9-5 jobs in the cold right now, moaning about shit and how they would love to just go away and do exactly what youre doing

are you still in SHV? Sinville/Stuckville/Shitsville/Shitivelostmymindville has this effect on people,
as others have said maybe you just need a break, quit the beer for a few weeks, go chill out at a temple with some of the monks and do some meditating to empty the mind, go out to Otres Pagoda, i go there once or twice a month, theres a monk there that will wash and bless you as well, think you just need some time out brother, go spend a few days in Kampot or Koh Ta Kiev or something :good:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic