So you drink. Well done, you.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: So you drink. Well done, you.

Post by dagenham »

StroppyChops wrote:
dagenham wrote:Well...not quite...Anchor aint beer - it's bloody repugnant toilet water...
Says the Brit.
An Oz Bloke slagging off Brit beer? Ya gotta be kiddin', Mate? Fosters?

Besides rich, heady hoppy regional Micros (from many countries) are what I seek, not corporate beer...from any country on the planet...

They even have that in Oz...you probably haven't heard about it - it costs more than .50 cents a can...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

I've never seen a can of Fosters in Oz - it's only exported to the UK coz it's crap and ozzies won't drink it :beer3:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I had THREE cups of coffee this morning! man, it was awesome, dude! I have such a hangunder, now, where can I get a decent Plasma Mary?

Whoa, Trung Nguyen, neat! Down-downs!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I had 3 glasses of tomato juice this morning........ With vodka
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

vladimir wrote:I had THREE cups of coffee this morning! man, it was awesome, dude! I have such a hangunder, now, where can I get a decent Plasma Mary?

Whoa, Trung Nguyen, neat! Down-downs!
Can you please define "awesome" to me, dear intelligent vlad? I have no idea what it means today? You're a man with at least a 300 word vocabulary...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Born-Confused wrote:I've never seen a can of Fosters in Oz - it's only exported to the UK coz it's crap and ozzies won't drink it :beer3:
Uh huh..and all the bogans only drink designer micro-beer...right...
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

dagenham wrote:
Born-Confused wrote:I've never seen a can of Fosters in Oz - it's only exported to the UK coz it's crap and ozzies won't drink it :beer3:
Dude - have you ever been to Oz??
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Born-Confused wrote:
dagenham wrote:
Dude - have you ever been to Oz??
The salient question is have you ever had "real beer"? I've been to Oz and the standard beer fare there is poor (like virtually all countries) when compared to the designer micros. Why? Because of better ingredients, no chemicals and much greater care. Hence the higher price points.

It aint rocket science and it aint about fervent nationalism either...good beer is good beer. And good beer can't possibly cost .50 a can anywhere.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

I overdosed on some Phencyclidine, a recreational dissociative drug aka "Angel Dust", last night and pulled out my own eyeballs.

What a night! :beer3:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Some silly foreigner was spazzing out on st 242 & 55 this AM. Was laying on top of a car before standing in the middle of the intersection dancing. He stood there for a bit and was visibly shaking before he went to sleep (while standing). Some tuk tuk drivers made sure he didn't fall when they noticed he was sleep-standing and they caught him as he was about to fall. I may be able to get a video from one of my neighbors phones as i saw them recording it.

Guessing he was taking meth but putting it in the drunk thread.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic