50% of The World Bar in Siem Reap FOR SALE: $6,500

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: 50% of The World Bar in Siem Reap FOR SALE: $6,500

Post by hanno »

Hables24 wrote:Is this still for sale?
Probably changed hands 8 times since.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Re: 50% of The World Bar in Siem Reap FOR SALE: $6,500

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

Even though at a good location the World Bar has hardly any turnover even in the high season. Actually every bar on this street makes strangely no money. Last time I visited the World Bar, their inattentive, kiss my ass staff were counting/checking piles of fake Riel 1000 notes....made me laugh. NOOOOOOOOOO, you won't be able to sell your share of this bar. Give me $ 20.000 and at least I come out with 0 after one year.

P.S.: they always had a little menu in there with snacks/junk food ........quite good and inexpensive, and because somebody has mentioned "backpackers"................I've never seen a backpacker in there......it's not a backpacker location. So, besides the "kiss my ass staff" I really don't understand why this location doesn't get any customers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic