Khmer440 & Pedros, Yo Mama, Khmer News Translations, Cabbages and Kings...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: Khmer440 & Pedros, Yo Mama, Khmer News Translations, Cabbages and Kings...

Post by Samouth »

CowshedCowboyRedux wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:They can't be any worse than that Tadpole poster guy.
I've never understood why you, Richard and Pedros have been unable to accept Samouth as just another poster on this forum with some local insight, why is that a bad thing. Pedros must be missing his usual target now Vlad's not around. I don't know whether Samouth took over Pedros's quiz master duties, or maybe Samouth's travel photo's got more likes than Richard's, but there's definately some sort of penis envy going on.

Richard doesn't like Hotdigr personally attacking him but felt it was okay to attack Samouth. As Lucky Lucan pointed out Richard's posts are barely comprehensible most of the time. Unfortunately being an ignorant arsehole doesn't change no matter how many countries you have visited, it just makes you a well travelled ignorant arsehole.

Anyway carry on, tis the season to be jolly after all.

Merry Christmas.
Yes, this is the best post of the year. Guys please just consider me as a poster on this forum even though i am not a barang.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Tadpole
Expatriate

Re: Khmer440 & Pedros, Yo Mama, Khmer News Translations, Cabbages and Kings...

Post by Tadpole »

Well said, CCR.

Not such a good reflection on foreigners that a Khmer feels he has to ask some to treat him as an ordinary member on a forum about Cambodia.

Live an dlet live.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic