Police Beat Cintri Boy - true?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Otis
Expatriate

Police Beat Cintri Boy - true?

Post by Otis »

I get this report from a girl I know who works in a nearby bar.

At about 10:30 pm 12/16 [tonight] one of the boys who work on the Cintri garbage truck was driving a moto and hit a barang at/near the corner of 136 and 5. The barang was knocked down but got up and told the boy all was ok and left.

After he barang left, the cops came and demanded money from the boy, beat him up significantly on the spot and took his moto to their station because he didn't have enough money to pay them off. The boy's boss at Cinti showed up after this and helped the boy back on his feet and drove him away on a moto.

Anyone have other info on this?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Police Beat Cintri Boy - true?

Post by General Mackevili »

That's dirty. Maybe it will flood my Facebook feed in the morning...
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

Well I did not witness the event but I got there when the crowd was still gathered. Much of the info comes, via the girl from the bar, from the lady who sells sour mangos near that corner.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Police Beat Cintri Boy - true?

Post by General Mackevili »

Otis wrote:, via the girl from the bar, from the lady who sells sour mangos near that corner.
Until we know more about the beating, can we at least know more about these girls? :)
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: RE: Re: Police Beat Cintri Boy - true?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
Otis wrote:, via the girl from the bar, from the lady who sells sour mangos near that corner.
Until we know more about the beating, can we at least know more about these girls? :)
:plus1: i second this notion
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

Hoped I could get verification or more on the story by posting. Anyone know a bargirl, motodop or tuk tuk guy who works in or frequents the area who might be asked?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic