ISIS to Attack KhaoSanRd & Walking Street

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Re: ISIS to Attack KhaoSanRd & Walking Street

Post by bkktrapper »

bkktrapper wrote:even if there is an attack Thais will cover it up as chinese muslims who are turkish that smuggle passports but arent turkish but actually redshirts associates who arent red shirts but actually are Pissed off red shirts who are Thai and has nothing to do with turkey or china but there own domestic problem that they blame on foreigners because they are corrupt to the core and only care about saving face and money.
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
Mojo
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: ISIS to Attack KhaoSanRd & Walking Street

Post by Mojo »

TheGrinchSR wrote:
Ed Hammer wrote:
TheGrinchSR wrote:Given that it's pure fantasy, based on a supposed Russian intelligence report that was written prior to Russia stepping up its deal in Syria... it should have no effect on tourism. But as the Reddit Thailand groups shows, American tourists are often incredibly stupid. So who knows about the impact in the end?
I am no yank , but I would say the average American passport holder is smarter than the average Brit or Aussie. Only a small percent of yanks have passports compared to Britain and most I have met have degrees even if they come from online universities ...Chough GM......... :stir:
I would firmly support the removal of passports from many Aussies and Brits but both of those countries' nationals do appear to be more widely understanding of the world around them than the average American, graduate or not. As do Canadians and Kiwis. I think it's probably that the "we're number one" education system of America is unfit for providing context of a global environment.
I think you missed the point. Stupid Americans for the most part don't travel and even fewer stay abroad. Of course, there are exceptions. A much lower percentage of Americans hold passports when compared to the UK or Australia. So the likelihood is that there are fewer idiots running around with US passports.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic