Here we go...

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Here we go...

Post by frank lee bent »

turkmen in the crash zone copped a bucketing.
rescued 1 airman
s-400 batteries deployed around latakia.
missile frigate deployed off latakia.
vlad says the turks will pay.

i would commend vlad's speech from 2014 as very interesting reading to interested observers:
http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2014/10/p ... me-is.html

i hate it when i am forced to agree with kgb commies
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

from what i gathered from reports on the local radio today...

Turkey claim to have spent 5 minutes warning the Russian plane that they are in Turkish airspace...
Russia claims it definitely wasnt in Turkish airspace...
Turkey later claim that the Russian plane was definitely over Turkish airspace for 17seconds...

it sounds like Turkey have been dishing out contradicting statements and were probably in the wrong, or, made a mistake (this shouldnt happen though)
i think the more serious matter is the American backed Syrian Rebels blowing up the Russian Rescue Copter...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

You've just been bombed by a Russian jet, it gets shot down and you allow the pilot to be rescued so he can come back and bomb you some more? I think not. I believe someone a while ago said "War is Hell" or "The pilots knew the job was dangerous when they took it."
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

It was engineered, imo.

Turkey complained years ago when one of their planes was shit down over Syria, saying it was not a serious offence. Seems standards have been lowered.

The Russian co-pilot claims no warnings were issued.

Many people have pointed out that Turkey is the main recipient of IS oil, and in addition, they hate the Kurds despite them also fighting IS.

NATO, and the US in particular, had been embarrassed by Russian successes against IS, even to the point where Iraq was asking Russia to help them, LOL

I like one Italian MP's take on it; Does this say they want to join the EU? No.(parapharsed)
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic