23 Years Old English Teacher Was Stabbed 28 Times and Died In A Pool Of Blood

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: 23 Years Old English Teacher Was Stabbed 28 Times and Died In A Pool Of Blood

Post by Anchor Moy »

[quote] “The suspect killed the victim be­cause his current girlfriend asked him to cut off ties with his previous girlfriend,” he said.
https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/poli ... nd-101123/

:facepalm: This was a metaphor.

What is it that makes it "easier" to kill someone, rather than say I don't want to marry you, or I'm not sure ? Probably because they had sexual relations which must lead to marriage ? So crazy that these cultural pressures are causing suicide and sometimes even murder.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: 23 Years Old English Teacher Was Stabbed 28 Times and Died In A Pool Of Blood

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
“The suspect killed the victim be­cause his current girlfriend asked him to cut off ties with his previous girlfriend,” he said.

What is it that makes it "easier" to kill someone, rather than say I don't want to marry you, or I'm not sure ? Probably because they had sexual relations which must lead to marriage ? So crazy that these cultural pressures are causing suicide and sometimes even murder.
mad aint it, the sad thing is, going off common CEO news, she would have probably topped herself anyway :sorry:
but 28 times?! he really wanted to make sure the marriage wasnt going to happen!
very sad!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Very sad (for the girl), and pathetic (for the boy).

Everyone knows that breaking up is hard to do, but, there must be at least 50 ways to leave your lover.

prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: 23 Years Old English Teacher Was Stabbed 28 Times and Died In A Pool Of Blood

Post by prahkeitouj »

Anchor Moy wrote:
“The suspect killed the victim be­cause his current girlfriend asked him to cut off ties with his previous girlfriend,” he said.

I'm thinking about that too, but maybe she loved him too much and thought that marriage can tie him. Our culture just wants our women behave properly, think before leap and faithful with their husband, but it doesn't mean we have marry to a guy who she has physical relationship. It's just saving face, not culture.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: 23 Years Old English Teacher Was Stabbed 28 Times and Died In A Pool Of Blood

Post by prahkeitouj »

Username Taken wrote:Very sad (for the girl), and pathetic (for the boy).

Everyone knows that breaking up is hard to do, but, there must be at least 50 ways to leave your lover.

Yes, many ways to break up with your lover.
- baby, I have something to talk... I find a new girl. Image
- I will die soon. I have cancer. Image
- I've lost everything in my life, bankrupt !Image
Yes, many ways, but how to tell your lover to accept it?

Many people don't learn how to let someone or something go. If they can, they will painless.
This guy is very stupid! He seems to love freedom, but he decided to stay in the prison.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

According to Koh Santepheap Daily News : He might be sentenced to life in prison.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Murdered girlfriend killed the same as a teacher can be a lifetime in prison
By: Cynthia pain

Sunday, November 22, 2015 13:46 pm

Central Province: beautiful killer who stabbed his girlfriend the same as a teacher because her hands does not recognize the love story built together so far has been investigating judge Kandal Provincial Court published bishops Order free to bring into prison Kandal province last afternoon of Nov. 21, charged with murder Think in advance.

Provincial Court officials said the suspects named male Assuming Song Heng, 21, a businessman, teacher housing No. 1 Commune Castle District housing today, stay home rental Village neighborhood creek crocodile black bamboo.

The suspect has been investigating judge charged with murder under Article 200 of the Penal Code is could face life in prison.

After police arrested on November 20, the suspect admitted that the reason why its planning the killing girlfriend its 23-year-old Sotheary plan to stay in a rented house near the school and a teacher of England because of its anger She exerts too jealous and try to entice ticket to the wedding couple will he stop loving her.

Because she is too sticky already planning to kill her not to be related . The suspect has admitted that on the night of November 19, had asked her to mail to her hometown marriage together.

When she heard goes like this feel very glad and immediately preparing to ride her motorcycle driver and hides a sharp knife ready. When traveling to the district Svay Wednesday, abdominal pain, and told her that wants to turn big foot .

When at her 8-night taxi from National Red gravel road distance of 200 meters from the National road motorcycle on a quiet dirt road where that time, it had to be a walk to defecate She sat on a motorcycle when its back holding a knife in hand already played tube. She shook cause on the ground on her knife.

After killing her, and the suspect came up the road without her motorcycle and taxi rides black threw a knife into the woods near her body. At 9 am on Nov. 20 has a capacity several calls to ask suspects but did not immediately confession, but police have evidence he confessed only once.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

should be a no brainer really....unless they're waiting for a nice bribe to lower the sentence....

[edit] i used the wrong "They're" :sorry: :whip:
Last edited by Jamie_Lambo on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

All murder should carry life without parole with only exceptional circumstances being offered the chance of parole.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Digg3r wrote:All murder should carry life without parole with only exceptional circumstances being offered the chance of parole.
In this sort of instance I'd certainly agree. If the reports are in any way truthful it would appear that the perp planned and executed a really heinous crime. Unfortunately, the way things work here, I won't be surprised if he gets a seven-year stretch that eventually gets reduced to 5 or something lame.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Sociopaths have no sense of consequence, they just do whatever feels good in the moment.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic