CHBAP PROH, code of conduct of Cambodian men

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: CHBAP PROH, code of conduct of Cambodian men

Post by prahkeitouj »

StroppyChops wrote:A friend has a dog with black patches of skin and black patches on its tongue. He tells me the local belief is that such a dog can not be envenomed by a snake bite.

(G-Nazis: yeah, I know, I prefer 'envenomated' too, but there you have it.)
Yes,old people told me that if a snake bites the dog which has black patch on its tongue, the dog won't die because it can lick the injury then it will be recovered. They also said that people too, if anyone has the black patch on his/her tongue, s/he might survive if s/he can lick too. My doubt is what happen if anyone has black patch tongue and lick us when we are bitted by a snake?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic