So you drink. Well done, you.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: So you drink. Well done, you.

Post by General Mackevili »

^I couldn't finish watching. That was about as gross as it gets. I'd rather see a gory traffic accident..
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

You guys are fucking sick. Fucking middle schoolers.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

nightmare.believer wrote:You guys are fucking sick. Fucking middle schoolers.
It was a scientific experiment, dude. Now I know not to drink a gallon of milk in an hour.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

This thread reminds me of high school. I honestly don't brag about how much I drink, the truth is I feel like death if I have more than 10 in one night and I'm only 35. If you feel like death the next day, you don't feel like being "hey look how much I drank last night", your more like "Shit, I'm so fucking stupid, again".

The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

I am wondering what caused such a rant from SoiDog. Was it directed at specific people on this site or K440? Or just a general rant about people in society as a whole?

For thousands of years men have been comparing how big their dicks were by how WELL they could hold their booze. It is not about how much you can drink before you black out...... it is about how much you can drink and NOT black out and act like a drunken fool.

I don't really understand the point of this thread....no offense.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

I wonder how he feels about people taking photos of their food?

Because there seems to be alot more of those types of posts on here.

"The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead."
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:Iamrrjr am kick it DD ereerhhbeb kick it e on tewe ed
And there you go. NOW you can claim you're drunk posting! Well done, young Padawan learner...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:I am wondering what caused such a rant from SoiDog. Was it directed at specific people on this site or K440? Or just a general rant about people in society as a whole?

For thousands of years men have been comparing how big their dicks were by how WELL they could hold their booze. It is not about how much you can drink before you black out...... it is about how much you can drink and NOT black out and act like a drunken fool.

I don't really understand the point of this thread....no offense.
Well, I have an Australian mate here who brags continuously and loudly about how many times he has blacked out riding his moto (i.e. remembering the early evening tipple and then waking up in his own bed not remembering anything else). He thinks he's tres cool. He also has been flown to BKK for lengthy stays in hospitals twice after 2, yes 2, near-death crashes. And he is very proud of the metal in his body now as a result of those 2 fun (for him) adventures.

Now what is most impressive about him is that he completely eschews wearing a helmet himself - ever (he claims that true Libertarians never wear a lid because the "authorities" recommend/demand doing so) and is now married with to a 7-month pregnant wife with a cute 18 month old toddler as well. He has declared his entire family as a "Libertarian Clan" so they must now all go with him when he blacks out on his moto at night and they are not allowed to wear helmets either. He states that some metal in a person's body is "a good thing" and if they all die at least they can die together. He owns them after all (his wife was dirt poor and illiterate) and no one, no one, is going to tell him what to do - ever.

So it goes...drinking massive amounts can be really fun for the average patriarch and his Libertarian family!
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

^ RIP, because it sounds like he is living on borrowed time already.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

FreeSocrates! wrote:^ RIP, because it sounds like he is living on borrowed time already.
He would heartily agree. That's the entire point of being a true Libertarian (from his viewpoint). The skirting of all "Nanny-State" regulations include refusing the use of all safety devices and practices.

"Freedom!" is his mantra! "Freedom from all authority in all its forms - that is why I'm in Cambodia!" he declares often.
Last edited by dagenham on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic