Tapatalk

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Tapatalk

Post by StroppyChops »

That's a relief, I was having trouble caring about who uses what to post.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Can anyone tell me what the paid version of Tapatalk offers over the free version?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

StroppyChops wrote:Can anyone tell me what the paid version of Tapatalk offers over the free version?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
By the looks of it just satisfaction that you have supported the developer of a fine app. I don't know though as no one I know has paid for it, including myself. I usually do pay for my apps over the free versions though which is why I'll never leave android. Invested too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:I usually do pay for my apps over the free versions though which is why I'll never leave android.
I'll never leave android as I for one welcome our new Google overlords.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Google have done a lot of innovation and are truly an amazing company that will end up owning everything. I don't like their data retention policies though. I think everyone should go out of their way to restrict as much as possible the data we bleed to them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Digg3r wrote:Google have done a lot of innovation and are truly an amazing company that will end up owning everything. I don't like their data retention policies though. I think everyone should go out of their way to restrict as much as possible the data we bleed to them.
data retention never bothers me. keep all you want. my concern is more for how it's used afterwards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic