Online CALL FACILITATOR / Telephone Jobs $2,000+ per month

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Online SALES / Telephone Jobs $2,000+ per month

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Of course us Brits don't have an accent. It's just how things sound when they are pronounced properly.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

beaker wrote:So Australians will call Cambodia to talk to Americans who will tell them about Australian government programs ? :facepalm:
Aussies will call an Australian number that gets routed to wherever you are (the wonders of the Internet, wow, that's new!) to listen to any native-English speaker anywhere tell them about training programs or job opportunities.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

HotRecruiter wrote:Aussies will call an Australian number that gets routed to wherever you are (the wonders of the Internet, wow, that's new!) to listen to any native-English speaker anywhere tell them about training programs or job opportunities.
Wouldn't it be better NOT to have them speak to just any native-English speaker? I'm pretty sure that would get confusing.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

HotRecruiter wrote:
beaker wrote:So Australians will call Cambodia to talk to Americans who will tell them about Australian government programs ? :facepalm:
Aussies will call an Australian number that gets routed to wherever you are (the wonders of the Internet, wow, that's new!) to listen to any native-English speaker anywhere tell them about training programs or job opportunities.
Are you a twat?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Hotrecruiter

Don't listen to the naysayers. I admire people who want to make money here in an entrepreneurial way. $4000 a month seems like a lot of money, but to be honest I'm crap with money and will be guided by those who seem to know what they are talking about.

Can we talk offline?
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Kindly. Skype me at alohatiger.

And I only focus positivity. It helps my sales!
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Being positive is one of the best traits you can have, Hotrecruiter. Not just for sales but in any walk of life.

Are you ex-military, by the way? You have that bearing about you. I was at a function at the US Ambassador's residence for vets recently, and the thing I noticed more than anything else was how seeing service made one most positive as a result.

I'll skype you when I'm back in town, or if you prefer I can buy you a beer at Garage sometime.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

bendix wrote:Are you ex-military, by the way? You have that bearing about you. I was at a function at the US Ambassador's residence for vets recently, and the thing I noticed more than anything else was how seeing service made one most positive as a result.

I'll skype you when I'm back in town, or if you prefer I can buy you a beer at Garage sometime.
VERY positive! A WHOLE beer? WOW?

I'll buy him TWO! So there!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

bendix wrote:Being positive is one of the best traits you can have, Hotrecruiter. Not just for sales but in any walk of life.

Are you ex-military, by the way? You have that bearing about you. I was at a function at the US Ambassador's residence for vets recently, and the thing I noticed more than anything else was how seeing service made one most positive as a result.

Is this you talking to yourself and telling us how wonderful you are ?
:popcorn:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Veterans are often quite happy with themselves AFTER they've been through the fire. Can't blame them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic