Smoking

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: Smoking

Post by Samouth »

Kampong Spooner wrote:
Samouth wrote:I was wondering what was that stick you were sucking. I thought you had unusual habit or something. :lol:
Get back in your kennel, and if you're good, then it's walkies and a biscuit.
Poor kid. You shouldn't have treated your kid like that. Let me know your address i will help inform local police or any organisations.

:whip: bad pok.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Samouth wrote:
Kampong Spooner wrote:
Samouth wrote:I was wondering what was that stick you were sucking. I thought you had unusual habit or something. :lol:
Get back in your kennel, and if you're good, then it's walkies and a biscuit.
Poor kid. You shouldn't have treated your kid like that. Let me know your address i will help inform local police or any organisations.

:whip: bad pok.
Come by nah Shep. Down boy, down Shep. Come by, come by nah.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

It was a stick. When he was young he lost all his teeth in a fight and a Cambodian dentist replaced them all with dog teeth.

Last edited by juansweetpotato on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

joelightcloud wrote:It's interesting that you feel better Kampong Spooner I was a pack-a-day guy for just over 30 years and two years ago I started on the ecigs. I don't feel any better at all and can't see how I can ever get off these now.

Kampong Spooner wrote:The ecigs have got me totally off the cancer canes. Fuck knows how much better it is in the long run, but it's real nice to be able to breathe, walk up stairs and not turn every minor headcold into weeks of a TB type coughing and hacking of lung butter.

It may look a bit stupid, but vaping FTW.
I used to smoke 2 packs a day, but since I lost one of my lungs I have managed to cut my smoking in half. I thank u :hattip:
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I believe that smoking make our lips dark and we're smelly. So I don't try it. Once I went to a place that people around me smoked and I couldn't go to another place because my friends were still there, but when I came back home I realized my hair smelly.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic